Baraclough Out

Bop

Who exactly are these 'good' signings?

MJ and Pearson are the only ones who've actually done well enough to be worth keeping if we stay up.Long is no better than what we had, Straker is just f*cking hopeless, Grant really doesn't add much, Thomas has done nothing, Laing's a bomb scare.McDonald probably wasn't a player he was really looking at he was just recommended and he'll not be here next season anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

cant blame the manager for the chances we missed tonight or the pathetic individual errors from our so called experienced players, who have been guilty all season.

Looking at the style of play, it's atrocious.

They chances wouldn't have materialised against a semi competent defence.

Chucking the towel in with half an hour to go in the last 2 games does not reflect well on the players or manager.

The signings of long, Laing and Straker should themselves alone be grounds for dismissal on the grounds of gross misconduct. If the owner has any balls he will sack him in the next 20 minutes

He'll be here until the end of the season at the very least I think. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we retain him even if we are relegated.

He'll be here until the end of the season at the very least I think. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we retain him even if we are relegated.

The fans will vote with their feet then.

Wrong appointment from the outset. Had a brief flurry when McDonald arrived but have looked devoid of any game plan for 2 games now.

Players are just as culpable it has to be said but Barraclough should be punted by the end of the night as at the moment we now have 4 meaningless games before the enviable capitulation in the play offs.

Why should the fans turn up when the players can't be arsed?!

Been like this since game 1.

The fans will vote with their feet then.

Wrong appointment from the outset. Had a brief flurry when McDonald arrived but have looked devoid of any game plan for 2 games now.

Players are just as culpable it has to be said but Barraclough should be punted by the end of the night as at the moment we now have 4 meaningless games before the enviable capitulation in the play offs.

Why should the fans turn up when the players can't be arsed?!

Been like this since game 1.

I guess we'll see how the fans react, but I still can't see him being punted. Everything i've heard from Hutchinson suggests that he's not a kneejerk kind of guy, and that he's looking at the Baraclough project as a long-term one.

I could be wrong, of course.