Baraclough Out

Bop

Does anyone not want him to go?

That's a genuine question

I have fought the good fight on here, trying to provide positivity amongst all the negativity but I think sadly the writing is on the wall. I always thought that the turnaround would come but for whatever reason it simply has not worked.

For the second time (Gannon being the first) what seems good in theory does not convert to practice. Really disappointing but a change is needed now. I can't help but feel that some of the players at our club have a lot to answer to however.

• Like 1

Worse than Malpas. Players clearly don't want to play for him.

No desire, no commitment and second to every ball.

If he's any sort of decent man he'll resign tomorrow.

Ps. I'll not be back again until he's gone, for serious. I'm not wasting my money on that again. I have better things to do with my time and money than watch the same gutless shite week in week out.

• Like 1

Who do you suggest? Not that it'll matter, of course, because you'll be shitting all over whoever ends up in the job.

Ideally, people who have experience in football.

Two fans and a deluded tax exile who's vision of Lanarkshire is entrenched in the 1980s, have appointed an absolute phoney. And it's been clear as day since Jan/Feb.

Who do you suggest? Not that it'll matter, of course, because you'll be shitting all over whoever ends up in the job.

The only appointment i can ever remember having a problem with is the current diddy.

As i said previously it's not down to me or anyone else on here to suggest replacements. There are roughly 120 full time manager jobs in the UK and a massive amount of ex pros and others who want those jobs. Every time we advertise we get 30-50 applications.

The problem right now is there is no one at the club who can pick the right person. Hutchinson knows heehaw about football and seems like he's miles out of touch with a dressing room mentality. Burrows and McCafferty are both people i always enjoy talking to but I don't think they are suited for picking the type of guy who can walk into a dressing room and get 20 footballers to fall into line.

This time we have to bring in some sort of consultant who can run the interview process.

• Like 1

Looking at a replacement, do we go for someone that's been there and done it eg. Calderwood or should we be looking down the leagues and bringing in one of the managers that are proving themselves there. Maybe give Allan Johnston a shot at the top table again, he's doing well with Dunfermline just now.

What's the thoughts?

Looking at a replacement, do we go for someone that's been there and done it eg. Calderwood or should we be looking down the leagues and bringing in one of the managers that are proving themselves there. Maybe give Allan Johnston a shot at the top table again, he's doing well with Dunfermline just now.

What's the thoughts?

Unfortunately we're pretty much back in the same position we were when McCall left, aren't we? The seasons underway, the players have been signed and whoever comes in will have to negotiate the rest of the season with a load of players he probably doesn't want.

I may just fall back to my opinion last November, which is to bring in an experienced head until the summer and then look to bring in a long-term solution as soon as the season finishes.