Baraclough Out

Bop

should be given time to sort, knee jerk reactions of fans hurting is not the answer.

I am one of the positive ones on here and have tried to always look at both sidss of the argumwny... but he has to go. The tactics are horrendous and he has not managed to get his team to gel or look up for it.

Not knee jerk but a slow build from basically January.

Does anyone not want him to go?

That's a genuine question

Me, genuinely want to give him more time.

On paper, we're a stronger squad that last season.

If we do punt him, the person who inherits that team plus a fit Pearson back - will have the perfect opportunity to kick on.

I think if he gets a few breaks things just might click into place.

one m in motherwell

A minute ago

GrahamH, on 22 Sept 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

The players didn't lie and bluff their way into a job.

I'm not sure it's quite as underhand at that. He can talk a good game, but is clearly woefully out of his depth but those who appointed him were clearly taken in by his patter.

Fingers to be pointed at both.

one m in motherwell

Spot on one m. I think it's clear now that he did his homework on Motherwell and said everything that Flow and co wanted to hear.

should be given time to sort, knee jerk reactions of fans hurting is not the answer.

Sorry Leanne but he's had the time, this isn't a knee jerk reaction from fans. We can see he can't turn this around, why can't you? I like to think I am one of the last voices into the Barraclough out club.

We have seen this team struggle twice now against lower league sides.

We have seen this team not able to compete with sides in the Premier League, just look at Ross County and how they have improved this season.

We're not even seeing signs that we're improving.

Unfortunately we're pretty much back in the same position we were when McCall left, aren't we? The seasons underway, the players have been signed and whoever comes in will have to negotiate the rest of the season with a load of players he probably doesn't want.

I may just fall back to my opinion last November, which is to bring in an experienced head until the summer and then look to bring in a long-term solution as soon as the season finishes.

Sir Alex Ferguson. He could come in and wrestle the title off of Aberdeen in the last game of the season, with a 1 yard screamer from Craig Reid providing the winning goal.

Like This

one m in motherwell

A minute ago

I'm not sure it's quite as underhand at that. He can talk a good game, but is clearly woefully out of his depth but those who appointed him were clearly taken in by his patter.

Like This

one m in motherwell

A minute ago

Spot on one m. I think it's clear now that he did his homework on Motherwell and said everything that Flow and co wanted to hear.

I seem to remember someone - McCall perhaps - pretty much saying exactly that just prior to his appointment.

Knee jerk?

8 months and bar the games v Rangers the football has been disgraceful.

Attendances are massively down.

There has been no improvement at all week after week.

Losing fans for a club like ours is almost impossible to get them back.

How can we survive with dwindling numbwrs like that?

He has to go and go now.

What is it going to take?

An empty stadium?

• Like 1

Hahaha, are you back?

He's been absolutely howling. We were pish last year under him, we backed him and let him do a supermarket sweep of average players and we're remarkably.. Still shite.

He doesn't have a clue.