Baraclough Out

Bop

its amazing how the players dont face criticism just the manager.

Its amazing how you only ever turn up on here defending this fraud .

If you look through the multitude of pages in the various recent threads you will see criticism of almost every player to have pulled a jersey on for us so far this season .

Like it or not , the team that steps out onto the park every week is HIS team . He has been afforded much more backing in the transfer market than most of his predecessors . He brought the players in and chooses which ones play , what formation they line up in etc. If players are not performing it is up to him to either coach and improve them , or drop them and give someone else their chance . He has stuck by too many who have simply not been good enough , so the buck stops squarely with him .

Blind loyalty will not get us out of this mess , we are regressing at an alarming rate and there are no signs whatsoever that he is the man to halt the slide .

There is still plenty of time to save our season and get things heading in the right direction . I just pray that the powers that be see things the same way as the overwhelming majority of fans , and have the courage and conviction to make the necessary changes before we spiral towards a lengthy spell in the Championship.

• Like 1

A several games back I was given abuse for voting with my feet and not attending games, called disloyal, not a true fan as I said I wouldn't go back while Barraclown was there. I was saw the writing on the wall, so fuck those posters giving me abuse...

Anyway. Barraclown deserves a new title of Barracunt....please fuck off out of my club and take your lackies with you.

We've got games coming up against Thistle and a Dundee side who are on a bit of a slide then an international break. If we're going to make a change then now's a decent time to do it. It seems fairly clear that Baraclough's not going to turn this round so there's really no point in postponing things.

He's given it a shot, the club has backed him. It's not worked out. Dragging it out isn't going to improve the situation any so in that respect the club really just need to take it out of his hands.

• Like 1

It certainly cannot be considered disloyal to want what is best for the club? It is not pleasant to be in the position of asking that someone be removed from their job and lose their livelihood, but the guy is simply not up to the task and the consequences of him remaining would be fairly dire.

Just home from tonight's game and trying to calm down. I'm not one to push the panic button but I'll tell you two reasons from tonight alone why he should be sacked.

He brought on skippy and moult and took off Robertson and Thomas. The madness part was he put Taylor a centre mid to right wing. Why not take off a centre mid and keep on a natural winger??

Second, we play one up front and hump the ball long and to quickly which means our one forward has no chance. He can't flick it on to himself. Because we do it that quick our wingers can't get up and support him.

When playing one up front we will not beat a single team!!

Started a new job on Monday and it was a hassle to get off early so I could make it tonight. I won't be back until this clown is gone and if anyone wants my east stand season ticket its theirs for £130, in not wasting my only day off on this shite.

I'll be honest till tonight I was very much on the "needs more time" camp. I did think it was only a matter of time before things started clicking.

Unfortunately this game is results driven as they bring success and financial gain. We live each season in a precarious position and also a support who demands a swift return to our recent success'. However folk coming on here with rambling abuse without a reasoned argument, solution or alternative is one of the worst things about supporting this club. Also, plenty will know as it's been well documented Flow had no involvement in the decision making process with Baraclough.

A cup quarter final was the aim, playing against a team who have played one game less and accrued 3 points more in the league below ours. A 90th minute equaliser to take things into extra time, the the second time in this competition (the first also against lower league opposition) and is unacceptable for those who have access to the resources of our club and the significant wages.

When I look back at this season so far, the manager has been backed in the transfer market like no other manager I can recall (bear in mind we've actually paid for a couple). Indifferent results in pre-season but the performance against PNE offered a lot of hope. Followed up with an opening day win away to previously high flying ICT and things were looking not too bad.

With hindsight, ICT haven't found last years form and Killie have been awful. Dundee Utd, one win in 16 was it till tonight? 2-0 did flatter them but now the dust has settled this season we can ignore the media bigging up their young starlets, they are rotten .... as rotten as us however?

While not been handed out any drubbings so far, the performances have been sadly too reminiscent of last season, apathetic and unconfident, high calibre players playing like Bellshill Juniors would be their highest level, devoid of drive and ideas and far too predictable.

While there will be undoubtedly anger directed towards the manager and rightly so, there are also a number of players form has to be questioned. Skippy has been awful, Ainsworth got his deal and has been hot and cold, Johnson has been a shadow of his early promise.

I can't see him walking, he has a young family and is ultimately responsible for putting a roof over their heads and meals on the table. I also can't see the club doing anything other than having a "OK, things are broken, how do you intend to fix them?" meeting tomorrow morning. However Les does appear to have a very short temper.

As for where we go, I not interested in paying to watch a team as predictable as his cliche ridden interviews.

I look forward to tonight being the line in the sand with respect to this seasons results and proved wrong.

• Like 1