Baraclough Out

Bop

Screenshot_2015-02-24-11-14-14.png

One recent example of many if you want to have more of a look. It also isn't difficult to find pictures - and even videos - of players absolutely out their dial in town most Saturday nights. The jail story will likely to be picked up by the media soon too. None of what has been posted is "Daily Mail style gossip" or "utter fucking bilge". Its true.

And what is wrong with Dom Thomas enjoying steak and chips in a very nice steakhouse?? By all means, post pictures of players with their kebabs at 3am whilst falling over steaming, but the odd portion of chips never killed anyone!!

One recent example of many if you want to have more of a look. It also isn't difficult to find pictures - and even videos - of players absolutely out their dial in town most Saturday nights. The jail story will likely to be picked up by the media soon too. None of what has been posted is "Daily Mail style gossip" or "utter fucking bilge". Its true.

Do you honestly think that a 19 year footballer can't eat chips once in a while?

I duno if it's just me but I don't see what's bad about that. I was actually thinking on Saturday that the lad needs to beef himself up a bit.

10952392_1012939568719490_1856248611_n.jpg?oh=3cb1ed600de374e074f2acb363188e8e&oe=54EEC19D&__gda__=1424928233_dae1ec0a8a5ab3f4f1bab3015f8cbdf3

I have no idea what was going on in the picture, could just be a really badly timed picture but yes fair enough he does look smashed. The other pictures though I don't understand what's wrong with what they are eating. It's not as if they are taking pictures of themselves eating a bucket of chicken from KFC all on their own.

Am I the only one thinking that if it's a Saturday night after a game that I'm not that bothered? And that though it seems to be our young players getting it in the neck for their choice of Saturday night activities, these seem to be guys whose fitness in the following games you can't call into question?