Baraclough Out

Bop

Never mind that shit, I've just saw an unnamed Motherwell right back running through EK Shopping center pursued by 4 coppers.

Wonder what that's aww aboot??

If it's any of our current right backs, all the cops need to do is keep the chase going for about 35 mins and the right back will be blawing oot his arse.

Mind 10 years ago when you used to take photos of your dinner and get them developed at the 24hr processing place, then spend Sunday going round your pals doors showing them?

Halcyon days.

Also, following people you don't know on the internet is about is creepy as it gets.

"Following" ffs.

• Like 2

Also, following people you don't know on the internet is about is creepy as it gets.

"Following" ffs.

I dont think its that bad if they are semi famous and you have a vested interest such as supporting the team. The bit i dont get is when folk start following players burds as if they know them.

Remember many a post on here going on about Tom Hateley's bird and the fact she was pro - Rangers. Who the fuck cares!!

On the original topic:

If Barraclough doesn't go we're down.

However, even if he does go, we still might go down.

But I think we're going down unless there is a massive change, and I don't think Barraclough can provide it.

He's had plenty of time now, and the team is a disorganised shambles.

Nobody knows what they are doing. It's terrifying to watch.

In addition to that, the team seems weak willed, and the players look like they have given up already. So his motivation skills are clearly not cutting it.

The final nail in the coffin is that Straker, who appears (so far) to be one of the worst players I've seen play for us. Which isn't a good indication since he's one of the signings who's meant to get us out of this. (And that's just mentioning one of the players.)

The basis of what we need to get out of this is organisation and motivation.

But we'll also need a hell of a lot of luck.

Right now we have none of the above.

Mind 10 years ago when you used to take photos of your dinner and get them developed at the 24hr processing place, then spend Sunday going round your pals doors showing them?

Halcyon days.

"Following" ffs.

That's the internet for you ,I don't know any of the people that follow me on twitter .

Do you honestly think that a 19 year footballer can't eat chips once in a while?

Can he? Yes. Do you think a top class 19 year old 400m runner eats chips? Unlikely.

It's not the fact that chips will do any harm per se. It's just the mentality of footballers in general compared to competitors in other athletic pursuits.

The guys that make it to the very top are the ones that are always looking for an edge.

Can he? Yes. Do you think a top class 19 year old 400m runner eats chips? Unlikely.

It's not the fact that chips will do any harm per se. It's just the mentality of footballers in general compared to competitors in other athletic pursuits.

The guys that make it to the very top are the ones that are always looking for an edge.

Aye but the grill on the corners triple fried chips are pretty good. ;)

Maybe he should have had a jacket or mash with his steak but lets not make it out as something its not. He had a steak dinner in a very nice restaurant. He didn't go for a Mc D's or a fish supper in the Rex!

Joking aside, i do know where you are coming from. I read an article on Andy Murray a couple of years back and his diet and training regime is unbelievable. However, do we know what level of nutritionists we have at the club? Do we know the players are not told they can't have a beer or a nice meal after a match? Maybe its as much the clubs fault as the lad himself that he orders chips with hus steak!

The fastest man in the world eats chicken nuggets from mcdonalds on a regular basis

Dutch people have a reputation for being direct and the two candidates are big hardy bastards. Barraclough on the other hand talks pish at length with evasive head movement thrown in for extra annoyance. We should have went for someone who could kick arse.

If X isn't working, then Y must have been the answer.

The argument to everything.

• Like 2