Baraclough Out

Bop

The fastest man in the world eats chicken nuggets from mcdonalds on a regular basis

Really, what we should be doing is doping our players like fuck, then they can eat aw the chicken nuggets they like.

Think so?

I know so. It's rife on here that a wee story that nobody else is aware of is hinted at and exaggerated to create a wee stir and make a poster feel important. If someone knows something that isn't public knowledge, they should either spill the beans entirely or respect their source and keep quiet- no irritating middle ground.

I will choose to respect my source but for the avoidance of doubt nobody is dead and I'd say it's unlikely anyone will get the jail, guilty or not.

I'm wondering if big Reidy allegedly lashed out after the poor girl asked him, deadpan: "Have you ever thought about getting a tattoo?" And for all the doom and gloom merchants out there, I think we'll pick up points when Pearson's fit again and gets back in the team. Ps It was a disgrace that we never signed a striker in January. The closest Straker comes to being useful is that his name is just one letter different from what we need!

Having spoken to Ian Baraclough on Thursday night, it soon became clear that he is very aware of our shortcomings - many of which have been articulated on these boards for some time. However they are not as simple and straightforward to remedy as I had thought.

• Like 1

Having spoken to Ian Baraclough on Thursday night, it soon became clear that he is very aware of our shortcomings - many of which have been articulated on these boards for some time. However they are not as simple and straightforward to remedy as I had thought.

So what did he say? Don't leave us all hanging

The point I was trying to make, obviously not successfully, was that we've discussed many weaknesses/failings/issues on these boards, call them what you will. I had assumed that IB did not agree or was just oblivious to them but that isn't the case. He sees players on the training pitch during the week and that isn't necessarily translated onto the field on matchday.

He comes across as a courteous polite articulate guy who can talk well, but there's much more to him than that.

Go on then ....have a wee look back at the crap you posted on here the last week. Aye you know who yous are :wallbash:

Do you give the credit to IB or to Skippy and the return of Pearson ??

It has been clear to see that the manager has not had a great initial impact and if we had played yesterday like we did last week, then I would have been wanting him punted and I am more patient than most on here.

The truth is somewhere in-between.

The players need to time to bed in and he was working with an assistant that was not his choice.

Now he appears to have a very capable Assistant Manager, a few players back from injury and the upturn thanks to Skippy.

Yesterday was like night and day from last week. You could tell from the 1st minute we were up for the fight and that is against a side that are as good as many outside of Celtic.

We need to push on now against Killie, especially as it is our game in hand v St Mirren and with Ross C and Partick playing one another.

I enjoyed the game yesterday and I wouldn't have been harsh on us if we had even drawn or lost because the level of performance is what we've all been looking for.

However, we are still bottom of the league and I think the crucial factor is that Ross County and St. Mirren are in better form than us.

To put it into perspective Ross County have picked up their last 10 points in 5 weeks. It's taken St. Mirren 7 weeks and us taken us 10 weeks to pick up 10 points.

If we are going to avoid the play off place, never mind bottom spot we are going to have to better Ross County and St. Mirren over the next 11 weeks and despite the win and good performance we are still well behind our opponents in terms of recent form.

Yesterday's win took a lot of pressure off of Baraclough but he's still very much in the relegation spotlight and if we don't build on yesterday's performance I'm afraid the knives will be out again because picking up 1 point from 24 between January and now might still be what relegates us, even if we improve in the later stages of the season.

We play county, st mirren and Partick again, some twice. That's is where we get the chance to pull ahead. No point worrying about games other than our own.

As for form, it means nothing, before yesterday we hadn't won this year, and Inverness hadn't lost. There are also way too many variables to consider, like opposition,conditions, venue, day of the week, injuries and suspensions. Each point isn't equal, and there will be many twists and turns yet.

• Like 1