Baraclough Out

Bop

Obviously it's way too early to discuss manager's future and I don't think anyone is suggesting his position should be reviewed just now.

Niggling concern for me is that we could very easily lose our next 2 games against Aberdeen and St Johnstone. While a run of tough games would be out the way the pressure would be on prior to the East Fife and Killie games.

Given how rotten we've been on recent trips to Perth, I think it's vital we run Aberdeen very close on Saturday.

It's the 3rd game baraclough won rangers with his tactics he has brung in a lot of good players except from moult IMO but the guy has been amazing for us at least wait until Christmas to judge

barraclough has been amazing for us,your taking the piss surely.

+2

+3

I thought somebody was having a wee laugh at first until I saw that it was the topic starter that was resurrecting this. Must have been a long summer waiting to see if you would get the chance to get this going again. With last nights result it must have felt as if Christmas had come early.

+3

I thought somebody was having a wee laugh at first until I saw that it was the topic starter that was resurrecting this. Must have been a long summer waiting to see if you would get the chance to get this going again. With last nights result it must have felt as if Christmas had come early.

+4

It's too early to be calling for Baraclough's head but at the same time he's not a new manager and has a poor track record leading up to this point.

We've taken 27 points from a possible 75 under Baraclough and that just isn't good enough. He can't simple be judged on this season. Also, although we have hard opening fixtures I don't think its an excuse for performing poorly. Hopefully it doesn't come to this but if we were to lose the next two and end up with 3 points from 15 I'm afraid it doesn't cut it even if we played the top five teams in the league. If you want to even get into the middle of the table you have to scrap and battle your way to points.

The league starts to sort its self out after about 9 or 10 games, so the next few games are going to be very important because we don't want to go into the second half of that important period with 4 defeats on the trot. Starting Saturday we need to really knuckle down and make sure if we are beaten, a team has to really give their all to get something from us. Unfortunately that is often not the case.

Think it's a bit early as others have said.

Although I think there's a few that are rightly basing there opinions on what they've seen overall rather than 2 ( amazing ) games against Rangers.

I expect a mid table finish from us this year.

There's no reason why we shouldn't be competing with Dundee Utd, hearts & caley thistle for me & I know I'll get the budget chat but we've competed, outplayed & outfought these teams for years.

Agree with ya bezzer in we need to be sitting decent in the 1st 10 games to have any sort of season

21 points can be won before we play Celtic in October I believe. 10 or more would acceptable whatever order they arrive in, although I hoping to see us better than given the winnable looking nature of most of those games. Dundee looks the toughest in that run, altough I don't expect St.johnstone in Perth to be overly easy either. The Killie home game could start to look like a high pressure encounter.

People that know about these things (like Alex Ferguson) say it takes 2 years to build a team.

Arsene Wenger says when it a player changes leagues, it takes 6 months for them to adapt.

Forget last January's necessary, but short term buying - this is the start of the rebuilding.

It's been 3 games.

• Like 2

One poor performance out of 3. Away with this thread. Baws.

The United game was a poor performance on the pitch for me and a worse one from the manager.

Barraclough has been here a while now and his Premiership record isn't looking great. The next 6 league games are sink or swim for Barraclough, he needs goals or wins or he'll be in an uncomfortable position by the end of September.

• Like 1