Baraclough Out

Bop

This is just ridiculous calling for the managers head after a few weeks he must be given time to turn this around

You say a few weeks, I say 10 matches.

I think he has to get at least 1 win from the next two home matches, otherwise that's 10 matches without a win and a drop from a safe 10th position to automatic relegation bottom place.

The whole future of the club is at stake here.

Can't believe the few delusional cunts saying the manager needs time .

His tactics and formations are baffling , his signings are worse than the pile of horse shit he inherited , and the teams performances since he came in have steadily got worse , a feat most of us would have thought impossible .

A similarly inept performance next week will surely signal jotters time , leaving time for someone with half a clue and a possible 30 points or so to play with to preserve our top flight status .

Hes got to the killie game for me. I am fully expecting a pounding from a decent ICT side next week. Then in my opinion killie are beatable and makes it a must win game, before we entertain aberdeen & accies. If we fail to win against killie at fir park, there needs to be an emergency response management team to come in and do a salvage operation till the end of the season imo.

McManus, Lasley and Sutton have contributed the square root of fuck all in 30 games combined this season and are seemingly undroppable no matter how bad they are. Supplement that core of ineffective senior players with freebies picked up from the arse end of nowhere ho look woefully out of their depth and drop players like Kerr who have hit, in relative terms, a bit of form and it's no wonder we are where we are.

It's an omnishambles the likes of which I've never seen and as a result we are now staring into the abyss!

The people who hired Barraclough should be showing him the door asap and certainly, on the evidence of the players he's signed, should not be giving him another penny to strengthen as his "eye" for a player in clearly appalling.

This team wouldn't even survive in he first division. We are an absolute laughing stock.

McManus, Lasley and Sutton have contributed the square root of fuck all in 30 games combined this season and are seemingly undroppable no matter how bad they are.

True, McManus has been garbage and Lasley is having a poor season, even so I don't see anyone better than him in the squad.

My main problem with this comment though is with Sutton. He's been playing isolated up front all season and despite that he has won us 12 of our 18 points.

Without Sutton in the team we'd have been relegated long ago.

• Like 2

I don't know why anybody wants to give him more time. There's been nothing to indicate that things are going to change under him so IMO it's just delaying the inevitable and giving us less time to save ourselves. It's obvious from the interviews that he just says the same shit every week with no clue about how to actually implement it. It looks to me like the players and media have had him sussed as a bullshitter from the start.

If he is to get another game I'd hope the board will be spending this week sounding out some more experienced men to see who we can get in to sort this mess out.

True, McManus has been garbage and Lasley is having a poor season, even so I don't see anyone better than him in the squad.

My main problem with this comment though is with Sutton. He's been playing isolated up front all season and despite that he has won us 12 of our 18 points.

Without Sutton in the team we'd have been relegated long ago.

Spot on.

Ive no fucking idea who youare...ivsupported mwell for over 30 yrs but this guy hasnt a fuckin clue

Well said mate..i was hoping he would have turned us round when he came in but we have got worse. I think the job may be beyond him its looking like the Jim Gannon show all over again.

I would give him a couple of games then if we are still bottom show him the door and get somebody in to try to keep us up

The question has to be, which gamble do we take? Sticking with Barra and giving him the rest of the season to get us out of trouble or ditching him and getting in someone experienced to try and do the job.Barra does not look like he has what it takes so the lesser gamble may be to ditch him now. Who is available to take us to safety? Calderwood? Jeffreys? Someone already at the club? Not really appealing but the key has to be avoiding the drop at all costs.

Exactly.

We don't have games to throw away.

We have absolutely no chance against Inverness as they are miles ahead of us right now. You might as well give Baraclough that one and strengthen the case for dismissal.

Surely 1 point from 27 would mean no one could possible argue with that axe.

If I go to the bookies will they give me odds on us not to win another game this season? I'm deadly serious. I said this weeks ago and I wish i'd took a punt on it then.

I've asked Betfair, Paddy Power, Coral, Betfair and McBookie if they'll take the bet. I'll post up here when they get back to me.

We have absolutely no chance against Inverness as they are miles ahead of us right now. You might as well give Baraclough that one and strengthen the case for dismissal.

Surely 1 point from 27 would mean no one could possible argue with that axe.

1 point in 24 mirrors Claude Anelka's record at Raith when he signed guys from the Paris 7's league.

1 point in 27 is horrendous, but if it is allowed to go to 1 in 30 then the season is over.

Has his contract length ever been mentioned? Wouldn't be surprised if he was given a short term deal with his remit to just get us to safety.

I hate criticizing staff or players but after today they all really need to have a sit down and have a word with themselves.Baraclough mentioned they went back to basics this week in training, you would think he would have done the same tactically, for starters play players in there correct position, He talks a good game, but the product on the park has been honking since he took over.

I remember leaving Rugby Park back in August thinking we surely can't sink any lower performance wise, it seems the team always find new ways to give you a hard boot to the baws. Certainly hit home today about the gravity of the situation, first time I have had a real fear about going down. Lots of fans voicing there anger at the game today, three points next week would certainly alleviate that but it will be a tough ask. Don't know if the club would consider replacing him, he has had the luxury of adding 7 of his own additions to the squad so questions must be asked if we take no points over the next few fixtures.

• Like 1