Baraclough Out

Bop

Tried for so long to be positive about this appointment despite having my doubts since I found out they chose him over van Der gaag due to the latter wanting to make wholesale changes straight away. Barraclough has since made said wholesale changes over an albeit short space in time and the most startling omission is the lack of fight/inspiration/heart that these changes have shown in the playing squad

Snap judgement signings of players returning showed me he didn't have enough about him to refrain from delving into a sentimental past and bring in players to back up his "philosophy" and "blue print" on how he wanted the game to be played

Akin to a graduate being given a high level management job too soon

His positive outlook and upbeat ways of working would suit him better as a coach particularly in a player development squad than it would with. A squad of experienced individuals who deserve a swift toe up the arse which they would benefit from

I'm now officially in the out camp

I like Bara, I want to keep him!! love his post match comments when we get beat, standing sweating like a car salesman who's not met his monthly quota.....always expect him to come out with "yeah but I sold that 05 plate Vauxhall Vectra with the dodgy clutch, surely that's a positive"

I like Bara, I want to keep him!! love his post match comments when we get beat, standing sweating like a car salesman who's not met his monthly quota.....always expect him to come out with "yeah but I sold that 05 plate Vauxhall Vectra with the dodgy clutch, surely that's a positive"

So basically sweating like Jim Gannon.

• Like 1

Scraped us through the play offs, scraped us by East Fife.

Get him to fuck before he manages to do any proper damage.

Dundee are out, Accies are out, Thistle are out, Hearts are struggling away from home. It's a typical league cup evening. Motherwell have struggled through on nights like this many times before.

Hartley must go. Imposter!!!!

• Like 1

Dundee are out, Accies are out, Thistle are out, Hearts are struggling away from home. It's a typical league cup evening. Motherwell have struggled through on nights like this many times before.

Do you know what else those teams have got in common?

They have all scudded us and shown Barraclough up as a diddy.

Scraped us through the play offs, scraped us by East Fife.

Get him to fuck before he manages to do any proper damage.

Utter pish even by your standards, i would love it if we scraped through games 3-1 every week. But this once i will bite, ok we dump IB who would you bring in ?

• Like 1

Do you know what else those teams have got in common?

They have all scudded us and shown Barraclough up as a diddy.

We get it. Your gutted with tonight's result. Maybe you will get the result you want on Saturday, maybe you wont.

For tonight I am just happy that we are in the next round of the Cup when others have failed this evening and we have struggled in the recent past.

Hopefully we have shades of Neil lennon at killie all those years back. Allegedly he was getting sacked and then the team reacted in the 2nd half and they went on a daft run. Hopefully that disallowed goal is the turning point for the season as I genuinely believe he would be gone already and we would be out another cup in our first round had that stood.

Maybe we will look back at this match when keith is holding the cup aloft at hampden

Or

We'll get beat on Saturday and the linesman has just delayed the decision.

Dunfermline have been in great form and are to all extents a Premiership team in terms of attendences and budget. Raith Rovers are also in good form and it was always going to be tricky for Hamilton. Reckon Raith can challenge for a play off place this season. Falkirk are a stronger team than Partick, even if one is in the top division and the other in the division below. BTW would take Peter Grant at Motherwell in a flash.

Meanwhile we played East Fife, part timers 3 divisions below us.

Yes but if we had lost to Dunfermline, arithmetic rovers or Falkirk tonight then the knives would be out, so for that reason the comparison is valid. The point I am trying to make is that those who want to back the manager will see the positives, those who don't will see the negatives. Even facts are open to interpretation depending on what you want to get out of them.

• Like 2