Gordon Crawford Joins

siebsbarmyarmy

Is he not doing a PhD at Stirling Uni in tandem with his gig at FP? It's Freshers Week, he's maybe off his tits on legal highs and subsidised cheap swally before getting his head back into the books and finishing his doctorate on " Trying to get overpaid underperforming Prima Donnas fit enough to look as if they're capable of running around meaningfully for 90 minutes every week."

Can't wait, should be a cracking read...

• Like 4

Is he not doing a PhD at Stirling Uni in tandem with his gig at FP? It's Freshers Week, he's maybe off his tits on legal highs and subsidised cheap swally before getting his head back into the books and finishing his doctorate on " Trying to get overpaid underperforming Prima Donnas fit enough to look as if they're capable of running around meaningfully for 90 minutes every week."

Can't wait, should be a cracking read...

Yas!

So, he has left and the Head of Recruitment has also left with neither being replaced yet?

Unless he's simply not updated it, which could well be the case as it's an awful site, Crawford's LinkedIn page still has him involved with the club. That said, if you're no longer working with a particular employer I'd imagine most people would amend public profiles to reflect that. So who knows.

As has been mentioned by others I haven't seen him about on match days at all either.

Heard he got the bullet as he was totally inept, out of his depth. Also that he decided to take a summer holiday 1 week into pre season training - but that sounds too out there to be true.

Given his noted experience but also the fact we were always going on about how good the sports fitness area had become and that injuries were down etc because of that then I find that hard to believe. Then again you could be right!

What also makes no sense to me is that the Tannoy guy is away on a trip to Finland all covered by club expenses when we're not allowed to speak to Simo for weeks, so he'll be sitting in an expensive hotel in Helsinki watching Eurotrash for a fortnight and our season ticket money will cover the bill! This bubble will burst soon.

• Like 5

What also makes no sense to me is that the Tannoy guy is away on a trip to Finland all covered by club expenses when we're not allowed to speak to Simo for weeks, so he'll be sitting in an expensive hotel in Helsinki watching Eurotrash for a fortnight and our season ticket money will cover the bill! This bubble will burst soon.

At it