A Wee Thankyou Would Not Go A Miss

Leanne

It Takes A Big Man To Admit When He’s Made A Mistake………. It Takes An Even Bigger Man To Apologise

Time gentleman please. Get behind our man , get those fingers crossed and maybe just maybe we will have our rewards.

In Ian We trust!

• Like 2

I am still behind the gaffer, as are the club clearly, BUT we need to see a reaction on Saturday, and we either need to play players to fit the system or a system to fit the players.

I would also say of all the signings, the only 2 that have looked any good, pearson and Grant, were probably brought in over his head, and I'd imagine McDonald falls into that category too.

Fair play to the club for supporting him! I hope it's a gamble that pays off!

So thank you Les!

A thank you for what exactly? Doing his job??

Potentially a really good signing, but I'm afraid I'll be reserving any praise until we somehow get out of this fucking mess.

As others have said though, it looks like Les Hutchinson has allowed the Club the flexibility that we haven't had for years, and we appear to be making strides off the field, so thanks to him for that.

It Takes A Big Man To Admit When He’s Made A Mistake………. It Takes An Even Bigger Man To Apologise

Time gentleman please. Get behind our man , get those fingers crossed and maybe just maybe we will have our rewards.

In Ian We trust!

I'll owe an apology is we finish 10th or above at the end of the season under Baraclough.

Since that's not happened yet, I'll hold off for the moment.

I'll owe an apology is we finish 10th or above at the end of the season under Baraclough.

Since that's not happened yet, I'll hold off for the moment.

Leanne is like the Stig. In so far as no-one knows who the feck she is. Maybe one day when she is asking us to thank Ian for leading us to the world club championship she will reveal herself. Jihadi John proved less of a conundrum.

As usual I find myself agreeing with YB. Let us wait and see what the performance is like on Saturday.

We now have a big enough squad. Hopefully Pearson will be back...

• Like 1