Aberdeen V Motherwell 13/03/15

Yabba's Turd

Unfortunately I think tonight is going to be highly significant in our eventual fate.

Tonight was very much like the St. Johnstone match earlier in the season where we did well to get ahead at a tricky venue and then just imploded and made terrible, terrible individual errors.

We desperately need our near neighbours to do us a big favour tomorrow or we are getting very close to the last chance saloon.

If County win tomorrow then we simply have to beat both St.Mirren and Partick before the split to have any chance of finishing outside the bottom 2 in my opinion.

Shocking way to throw away the game, which piles on the pressure for the Accies game and gives our rivals a boost for tomorrow.

Watching the press conference yesterday, I was struck by some of Long's comments where he was almost underestimating the challenge that lay ahead in Aberdeen. Hopefully tonight serves as a wake-up call for him and Laing. Straker has been a lost cause from the moment he departed York.

Think a draw would've been the fairer result. Before the match any points would've been seen as a bonus , thankfully we played well and on the face of it haven't picked up any injuries. Feel for long with the first goal , but in fairness to him it was a really good stop to deny it in the first place. Who knows who was at fault for the 2nd , don't know why long had came out for it but. Ainsworth looked decent when he came on , and there are plenty of other positives from tonight. Didn't think the referee gave us much at all tonight.

I would say it's more than significant. Not picking up 3 points last week and failing to collect anything from a winning position against a below par Aberdeen side will almost certainly mean we finish in the bottom 2. An unfortunate add on is the fact that the keeper is costing us at least a goal per match.

Not only is he a professional... but an INTERNATIONAL hahahahaha!

Pull the other one Motherwell, get him tae fuck... along with our entire back line

Get a grip, best we have played at Aberdeen in a long time, Basically barra has put a bit of metal in the side and were beaten by two individual mistakes. We were never outclassed by a team that sitting 2ND may I add. Yes 2nd! The lad played well tonight but some just want a scapegoat!

• Like 1