Aberdeen V Motherwell 13/03/15

Yabba's Turd

LEANNE you've got to be at the wind up. We played an Aberdeen team who got fecked 4-0 at Celtic. Beat by an average DundeeUtd team and we're 1-0 and perilously close to relegation and we TOTALLY GIFT 2 goals with another fucken pish keeper we've signed. Then create ABSOLUTELY nothing in response.... :wallbash:

Get a grip, best we have played at Aberdeen in a long time, Basically barra has put a bit of metal in the side and were beaten by two individual mistakes. We were never outclassed by a team that sitting 2ND may I add. Yes 2nd! The lad played well tonight but some just want a scapegoat!

Best we've played at Pittodrie in a long time?! Clearly you've been supporting us for 5 minutes.

Apart from one defeat last season there, we were unbeaten in 10 matches at Pittodrie.

My scapegoat is not one man, its 5 or 6 that should be playing elsewhere.

• Like 1

Get a grip, best we have played at Aberdeen in a long time, Basically barra has put a bit of metal in the side and were beaten by two individual mistakes. We were never outclassed by a team that sitting 2ND may I add. Yes 2nd! The lad played well tonight but some just want a scapegoat!

No he didn't, he was abysmal as usual. This is the reason why experienced ex professional footballers were laughing att his performance and ripping the piss out of his non existent ability.

No he didn't, he was abysmal as usual. This is the reason why experienced ex professional footballers were laughing att his performance and ripping the piss out of his non existent ability.

Dont you have eyes? Do you listen and take things as gospel?

Because this person says it it must be true! How pathetic!

The lad played well, we played well! The only fault was that we had two mistakes that should have been avoided.

The signing of McDonald is a master stroke and I have faith we wont be in the play off position.

As for Ross will beat Accies, well gentlemen guess who we play next week and guess who is the form team!

Get behind the lads great performance, shame errors cost us.

We were playing the 2nd best team in Scotland! We made them look AVERAGE!

• Like 1

LEANNE you've got to be at the wind up. We played an Aberdeen team who got fecked 4-0 at Celtic. Beat by an average DundeeUtd team and we're 1-0 and perilously close to relegation and we TOTALLY GIFT 2 goals with another fucken pish keeper we've signed. Then create ABSOLUTELY nothing in response.... :wallbash:

You are deluded. Aberdeen as much as we dont like it are the best team outwith Celtic this season and by a considerable margin. We made them look ordinary tonight and gifted them two goals. Our performances have improved and the shite goalie you say probably helped us beat Inverness the other week.

I dont like my team getting beat but i can cut them some slack. Motherwell lose games and get relegated is not a new thing for me and i am sure many others. Not nice, but hey life moves on. Football is only a game, our time will come again.

• Like 3

The lad played well, we played well! The only fault was that we had two mistakes that should have been avoided.

The signing of McDonald is a master stroke and I have faith we wont be in the play off position.

As for Ross will beat Accies, well gentlemen guess who we play next week and guess who is the form team!

In response to Leanne baraclough Wot pish u talking hen?! That 2nd half performance was absolutely shocking. We basically gifted them the game with 2 very soft goals. As for baraclough. Not 1 of his signings have done anything. Skippy and Pearson were not signed by him!!

I do have eyes, I have also played football and watched it entire life. I certainly wouldn't take anything Miller says as gospel, however he was an excellent player in his day and knows significantly more about players than you. We now have a ex professionals, respected football journalist based in England, our own fans, opposition fans, York fans who all say the same thing. That this guy is never a footballer. Everybody can't be wrong.

Straker and McManus everyone's scapegoats but werr the only two of our back 5 not culpable at any of our goals conceded. Just saying like

Ignoring the Straker pointless discussion,

McManus not culpable?

did he not clearly direct Laing to nod it back when he could see Long was fast approaching

maybe not directly culpable but as an old firm, premiership and Scotland captain Im expecting leadership and at least to have some ounce of concentration that should get him and a partner through games, he's not been focussed in any game for us since signing

Biggest dissapointment in years

• Like 1

No words really.

Comfortable and my Skippy scorecast was in the bag.

Cant blame the manager for calamatous errors, although I think Thomas should have been on before Ainsworth.

Taking a step back, not many teams will take points there.

Still, just about, in our hands.

McManus not culpable?

did he not clearly direct Laing to nod it back when he could see Long was fast approaching

The header back was the right call for me the problem was long leaving his box when he had no chance of getting the ball. Mcmanus has been poor for us and I've been one of his biggest critics but he wasn't to blame tonight