Major Forum Upgrade Soon

Yabba's Turd

Folks,

The recent security issues causing link re-directs brought to mind again that the site is long overdue an upgrade to help prevent such problems and to give it a much needed makeover.

We're fortunate in that the advertising as it stands just about covers the hosting of the site, which runs to a three figure sum each month incidentally, but for software, skins and the like, that requires a bit of additional investment.

Steelmen Online comes in for a fair bit of stick, some of it justified, much of it undeserved but for many it's the first Motherwell page they'll go to when turning on their phones, tablets and PC's every day.

As users of the site we hope you'll consider contributing a small amount that will enable us to do the software upgrades that will help us enhance the look of the site and give us a buffer should the hosting costs rise in the future.

Your donations via paypal would be gratefully received at:- takeaway @ asia.com (without the spaces)

Thanks for reading and for your continued activity on the site.

The SO Team

i'll ping you twenty quid mate - i know how difficult it can be to keep this site alive, looking good and well used. It's a thankless task but thankfully we've got someone at the helm that cares about this valuable resource for 'Well fans all around the world.

Dig deep folks.

Bugger I thought the upgrade was to stipulate sensible comments only and a total ban on over the top reactions to defeats . But it keeps it interesting donation on its way ,How do I do it ?????

Been messing around with the new skin these are very rough tests of what's achievable.

The backgrounds are customisable and I just flung in some images I had lying around. This is where we'd like your help/input. It's your forum so we're looking for 4 images to fill the background space, image size should be 2560 x 1200 preferably high quality and provide decent contrast.

My link

My link

My link

My link

My link