Kilmarnock V Motherwell 04/04/2015

Yabba's Turd

Saturday 3pm ko, Motherwell re-vitalised, could be taking another good crowd down there

they are offering, 3 free U12 tickets for any Adult ticket purchased in advance

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/TicketInformation?ShowPage=662

Chadwick Stand (Away Support)

Advance Prices

£20 Adults*
£13 Concessions
£5 Under 12s

*Up to three under 12s go FREE with a paying adult

Match-Day Prices

£22 Adults
£15 Concessions
£5 Under 12s

Away supporters can purchase tickets directly from their own club or from the Kilmarnock Ticket Office on the day of the match.

Advance prices and the Kids Go FREE offer is available to away fans

• Like 1

Is the discount for advance purchase new for Kilmarnock? Not been able to go last couple of trips down there.

As for the game, Kilmarnock have been a streaky team all season long, hopefully yesterday was the start of a downward one! However our away form has been dismal, only seven points and without any in 2015. We need some now though and with a similar performance to Friday and some more confidence, we have to be confident we can get all three. However there was some moments of hesitancy on Friday and a better team with the ball would punish us for it.

Play like we can I fancy us to shade it 2-1.

Midfield and Attack can stay the same as the Accies game, although I would like to see Sutton rewarded with a start and the only player who didn't do much was Pearo (he still had a solid game, just wasn't as active or present as others). Give Erwin a full game in midfield as he gives more than most players and it'll take the goalscoring pressure off for a game.

As for defence, our central pairing are ok, but I think they're being made to look worse by having midfielders at right and left back. These boys can't defend and the diagonal ball over the top fools them everytime. If Killie were paying attention then they'll get behind our defence easily. Hammell coming back would be a massive bonus for us. I still can't decide who should be at right back, I would probably favour Watt, we gave him a long contract, give him a run in the team to build his experience and confidence. He can't be any worse than anyone else to play the position recently and he'll get better, unlike some others.

However Baraclough plays it, I think confidence will be high. Either early goal and comfortable 3 goal win or drag it out and just manage a squeaky bum 1 goal win.

Pearson is the reason we have a midfield at all, let's Lasley play and keeps some pressure off the back four. I wonder if we play a different game when folk suggest rewarding folk for a couple of goals, it's Sutton's job, but we were 2-0 when he scored against Hamilton, lets not reward those who put us in a position but reward the striker who put the cherry on top of the hard work done by others.

Same team as we played v Accies. It's working well so no need to break it up.

Agree with the point above about Pearson. He was superb last Friday and is just as important as McDonald in the rejuvenation of the team in my eyes. A settled back 4 also has helped.

• Like 1

McDonald is grabbing the headlines, because from the outside looking in, it turned around when he came into the team, not realising that Pearson returned from injury at the same time and is arguably more important.

Every one of us knew we needed a mobile midfielder. Suits everyone as McDonald doesn't seem to mind the limelight and has broad shoulders to cope with the attention and let the rest get on with it.

Hopefully the pitch wont be too big a factor due to the international break and having more time to adapt to it. I really do hate those pitches but, think everyone would have to have one for them to be fair. Think this will be a toughy hoping for a draw, with ross county away to dundee utd they will hopefully drop all 3 points. They are on a good run but the teams they have been playing havent been too strong or in good form.

1-1 this game erwin or johnson with the goal ( i'm going to keep saying one of them til they score ! dont think either are too far off a goal)

One of the only times I can remember seeing a win there Tommy Coyne got a hat trick! (Softy got the other)

Was Softy's goal from an indirect free kick on the edge of the 6 yard box? One of the ludicrous decisions that were flying about until the refs were told to use common sense?

Indeed it was, one of Andrew Waddell's many bizarre decisions that day. Mind you, we were owed that one after Louis Thow.

That was one of the first sky TV games (v Hearts) if I recall correctly? Chris McCart clearance straight up in the air into a wind, and ended up going backwards, keeper (Dijkstra?) caught it and Hearts scored the winning goal from the indirect free kick.

And yes, the softy goal at rugby park was from an indirect free kick, think it got rolled to him and he smashed it in to the roof of the net?

Other memory of that day at killie was Coyne doing a "Klinsman" celebration.

I can still picture the whole ridiculous Louis Thow incident. To be fair, the backlash from that probably started the ball rolling with the change to the referees' approach.

Did Coyne catch the goalie out the box and lob him that day? I have a vague memory of a Gerry McNee commentary.

I can still picture the whole ridiculous Louis Thow incident. To be fair, the backlash from that probably started the ball rolling with the change to the referees' approach.

Did Coyne catch the goalie out the box and lob him that day? I have a vague memory of a Gerry McNee commentary.

The Bythemin boys flagged the footage recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUPPe2OniQE

Randomly, this game always reminds me of the ecoli outbreak.

• Like 1