Motherwell V St.mirren 07/04/15

Yabba's Turd

For me It was a decent performance at Kilmarnock.

I'd stick with the same team other than if Hammell's fit.

Having not seen Straker before I thought he looked a little out his depth at this level, Hammell's a risk with the injuries but I think it's such an important game it's worth taking if he's there or there about

I'd stick with the keeper & work on shutting down crossing opportunities as a team

Am I the only one who gets nervous when people post on here that they think we're going to hammer teams?

Nope. It's like selective amnesia. We haven't had an easy game this season. No reason this will be any different.

I came on here to be very bullish about the match and then something crept into my head.

"What if Alan Gow scores?"

The answer to that is I'll probably have to be diamorphined by four sturdy men and a

if alan gow scores ........ steelboy will either , have a heart attack shouting at him .or he will want to re-sign him hehehhehe mon I skippygeez 2

Johnson returns to starting 11.

Motherwell: Long, McManus, Ainsworth, Lasley, Law, Erwin, Johnson, Straker, Laing, Pearson, McDonald

Motherwell subs: Twardzik, Ramsden, Sutton, O'Brien, Moore, D.Thomas, Grant