Partick Thistle V Motherwell 11/04/15 - Huge Away Crowd Expected

Last post by:

ByTheMin Motherwell@ByTheMinMFC 3h3 hours ago

Just had word that Marvin Johnson will miss tomorrow's game with a groin injury. Massive loss if this is the case.

Doesn't look definite but if Johnson is out - Sutton to start and Erwin out wide?

He'll start with Grant and beep Big John til later when we have softened them up a bit

It would be nice if there's a little subterfuge at play here given he missed the Kilmarnock game last week. If we can't decide whether it would be Erwin, Grant or Thomas as possible replacements then Thistle won't know either. And all the better if in the end it was Johnson after all!

To be honest, parking shouldn't really involve much more of a walk than at Fir Park. Try Garscube Rd. or one of the streets around Raeberry Street (turn left off Maryhill Road) or Murano St. If you're feeling adventurous, come off the M8 at Dobbies Loan, drive up Saracen St. and turn left into Panmure St. at Lidl and park as far along there as you can. I'm not sure but somebody might even be good enough to look after your car along there.

As for public transport, Maryhill Road has a never ending stream of buses going up it. Most of them go up from Hope St. at the side of Central Station.

Subway to Start George's cross.

5 min walk. Job's a goodun.

Was meant to be having a Grand National party today, but for one reason or another, it's been binned.

I'd rather be at Firhill anyway I reckon.

Definitely winnable, but I reckon we need a solid defensive display.

They potentially have a few goals in them.

So do we, but I would rather not be biting my nails.

If Johnson and Pearo are fit then same team as midweek.

If Pearo is out then Grant in.

If Johnson is out then I would be tempted to go for Thomas from the start. But would be happy enough to see Erwin out wide and Sutton up top. I'd rather we didnt play Grant out wide.

I think we will win and keep a clean sheet. Two nil to us.