Partick Thistle V Motherwell 11/04/15 - Huge Away Crowd Expected

Last post by:

Game over, season over.

We have to face up to the facts we're finishing 11th and going down via the playoffs. Bar the last few games, it's the worst Motherwell team anyone has seen for 50 years and we have been utterly hopeless up until the last few games.

Absolutely sick.

Bit early to be calling it season over I think. Awful showing today but maybe it's a timely reminder that we're not out of the woods yet. We've still got five games to play and it's a big ask, but I'm not going to settle for 11th yet and I'm sure Baraclough isn't either.

And if we do, the play-offs are still anyone's game.

Game over, season over.

We have to face up to the facts we're finishing 11th and going down via the playoffs. Bar the last few games, it's the worst Motherwell team anyone has seen for 50 years and we have been utterly hopeless up until the last few games.

Absolutely sick.

This season is far far from over. 15 points to play for and hopefully 3 games at home. Today was bad, but we are 10 clear of St Mirren. At worst a playoff awaits. Hibs, Rangers and co. aint that great either.

If County win on Monday then it is season over in my opinion.We won't make up 6 points in 5 games and unless QOS, Hibs etc do us a favour in the playoffs and beat Rangers then we're going down.Yes Rangers are poor at the moment but they have experienced players who know what they're doing in big games + they'll have the ref on their side.The tie will be over after the first leg at Ibrox.If it's somebody else then we still have a chance but I can't see Rangers not going up through the playoffs.Our only real hope now is for St Mirren to do us a favour.