2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

He's been in and out the Ross County team for the past couple of season. Nay.

I'd rather have Jamie McDonald or Derek Gaston than Brown.

Where has the Derek Gaston chat came from??

Just curious

• Like 1

I really cant understand this fascination people have with previous players only a handful if that have ever came back and been successful. Have we ever sold a player who has come back to us for a profit.? I can't honestly think of one, now no doubt someone will but the point remains we need to get youngsters in, develop them and get them sold on. Build up the coffers. Looking back isn't the way forward for us just now

James Keatings told by Hearts he is free to leave even although he has a year left on his contract. The sort of player we should be looking at?

If we are in the 1st division then would be worth looking at. He is a local lad (Wishaw).

Mark Brown no thanks, Stevie Saunders no thanks.

I think if we were to go down then we need to look at the model Hearts went with this season. Get the young boys through, let them express themselves with no fear, Craig Moore, Dom Thomas, Jack Leitch, Luke Watt. Get them all in the first team & make sure there is the right pro's around them in the squad to help them along likes of Pearson, Sutton, a new experienced centre half & commanding goalkeeper.

With the right mix we could win that league convincingly next year.

James Keatings told by Hearts he is free to leave even although he has a year left on his contract. The sort of player we should be looking at?

spoke to his uncle weeks ago regarding James.

Seemingly his agent made Motherwell aware he was available, only to be told that we had no money, therefore couldnt bring him in.

Mark Brown no thanks, Stevie Saunders no thanks.

I think if we were to go down then we need to look at the model Hearts went with this season. Get the young boys through, let them express themselves with no fear, Craig Moore, Dom Thomas, Jack Leitch, Luke Watt. Get them all in the first team & make sure there is the right pro's around them in the squad to help them along likes of Pearson, Sutton, a new experienced centre half & commanding goalkeeper.

With the right mix we could win that league convincingly next year.

Think that will be the model even if we stay up

Not too sure I like this all going public this way...seems a bit disjointed. None of them so far are surprises to be not getting a new contract but still....

I might be reading it the wrong way and I understand players need to look after themselves, however I see it as somewhat disrespectful to the club when we've got unfinished business on the park. Particularly when the official line is no decisions have been made.