2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I had it down as two strikers rather than three but other than that, that's my shopping list too.

Definitely one of the most interesting rebuilding jobs we've had in some time. Looking forward to seeing how Baraclough pieces things together.

Won't be surprised to see a re-emergence of Jack Leitch with Keith Lasley featuring less, so I'd doubt 2 central midfielders will be additions.

I'd be looking for at least another RM/LM rather than more CM; we've got Leitch, Lasley and Pearson there already +1 gives us 4, which I think is enough.

Definitely need a minimum of 3 wide players over two positions.

Edit: Forgot about Thomas; I'd still want another winger/forwardy type for either wing, though.

Aren't we obligated to give Erwin an offer of equal or greater terms to ensure that we receive the compensation for his development?

Just so people dont get lulled into believing there is any chance he will sign the offer. Pretty sure it's all formalities us offering him a contract, and the speech play to plead that he stays. To ensure we receive as much compensation as possible.

Won't be surprised to see a re-emergence of Jack Leitch with Keith Lasley featuring less, so I'd doubt 2 central midfielders will be additions.

Was talking about this with a few others last night. To be fair, I was content with just one new centre midfielder giving us Lasley, Pearson, Leitch, Cadden and one other, so a second CM would only really be last on the priority list and only if someone worth while was available.

Oldham in for Sutton... They will have seen some of our games given they were supposed to have wanted Vigurs in January. And on Vigurs, he's talking with Thistle and St Mirren.

For what it's worth Vigurs was back training a few weeks before the end of the season, give the guy a break! He's entitled to be injured and come back when fit! Sure like other injured players he was as keen as any of them to get back playing sooner rather than later.

Sad when fans are not particularly fond of certain players that they tend to make out like those individuals "don't try" or "can't be arsed" or will have "miraculous recoveries" once they leave the club

I wouldn't question any of our players attitudes unless I'm told or proven otherwise by those who work alongside them

• Like 3

I mind someone came on here and said that Baraclough had fallen out with Vigurs due to him being late for training and he'd never play for Motherwell again.

Well, Vigurs never played for Motherwell again so maybe there was something in that one...

Sounds a decent enough signing. Left back was definitely one of the positions on the shopping list and he sounds like he has a decent level of ability at least (given he was in and around the Celtic first-team and capped at all levels of youth international) and presumably good potential. Possible long term replacement for Hammell if it works out.

And so the rebuilding begins...

Don't know much about Chalmers except he'd made a handful of appearances in the Celtic team. Don't think he managed a first team appearance this season though.

Marcus Fraser has done well leaving Celtic to go to Ross County and I've always liked the look of Jackson Irvine so if Chalmers can make the same kind of impact for us as those players that can only be a good thing.

I like the look of this signing, Left back but can play Centre half. Unfortunately Stevie Hammell isn't getting any younger and he had serious trouble with injuries this year, I am looking forward to seeing him.

As said played at all levels for scotland so sounds like one to look forward to!