2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Dissapointed to lose big Erwin as i think he's a talent and i think he's come on a tonne under Baraclough, however £500k is not to be sniffed at, on the bonus side for us, he does have Barry Hughes as his agent, therefore we would have been shafted at some point anyway!! Cue him movin to a few clubs over the next 5 years or so lining the pockets of Mr Hughes!!

Would be good for us if Big Lee keeps moving as the development formula means we get a cut of future transfers too.

Anier having a tough time at Dundee utd we would have to pay for him but he would be more than willing to come back to us a think

He can stay as far as I'm concerned... I'd say we got the better end of the deal when he left.

• Like 2

Would be good for us if Big Lee keeps moving as the development formula means we get a cut of future transfers too.

Accies have done well by it.

As for Erwin, think it's best for both player and club. Would be silly to turn down a three year contract on good money. And Motherwell get a six figure sum for a player with basically about 6 months first team experience.

As I said earlier in this thread I'd like to think we would re-invest at least some of the money. £50k, £100k.

Alan Martin, goalie, away to Accies. The last player who moved from us to Leeds (I think).

A lesson there for Lee Erwin. Alan Martin took a big gamble and it didn't work out.

Next season we are going to have to sign a couple of mobile strikers in the Erwin/MacDonald moulds at the very least. Craig Moore has a big season ahead of him - maybe make or break. He's been unlucky with injuries but didn't impress at all at the back end of the season when given his chance. We certainly can't rely on him being first choice. IF he comes good he'll be a replacement for MacDonald / Ojamaa not Erwin.

Martin left as an untried youngster. Erwin has progressed steadily through the ranks and I can see why he wants his next step up.

Moore looked very bright pre-injury but hasn't shone since his return. I just don't see him leading the line, I'm afraid he's a bit part player at best. He is not a McDonald by any stretch.

Listening to Erwin's interview, it was the middle of May before there was any contact with Leeds and the concrete offer wasn't made until the end of May.

Given that they've watched us closely and are crying out for pace, I wouldn't be surprised if there's something in the Marvin rumour.