2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Would be delighted if skippy decided to stay as long as it's not on "crazy money". He made a huge difference to the team when he came in and would be ideal to possibly bring on someone younger, maybe Moore or a new signing, playing beside him. I also don't think it's any coincidence that Erwin started playing his best football for us once McDonald was playing along side him.

McFadden anybody?

I just think he's only 32, i know he'll have at least 1 good season left in him if he can avoid injury and complete a pre-season! (i understand he's not done a full pre-season in 4 years)

OK, he was injured last year for a period but i think that was partly down to lack of fitness, but was coming on to a game at the tail end of the season and looking fit until his contract expired!!

I'm convinced he's still got it in him, played in the right position (not where Mcall played him) i think he'd do us a right turn!!

also.........he wants to play for us!!

Aside from the fact that he's close to done and was punted by St Johnstone, I can't see him fitting into Barracloughs style of play.

Its obvious the manager wants to play the pressing game and utilise pace to break teams. As much as I love Faddy, I'm not sure he's what we need.

McFadden anybody?

I just think he's only 32, i know he'll have at least 1 good season left in him if he can avoid injury and complete a pre-season! (i understand he's not done a full pre-season in 4 years)

OK, he was injured last year for a period but i think that was partly down to lack of fitness, but was coming on to a game at the tail end of the season and looking fit until his contract expired!!

I'm convinced he's still got it in him, played in the right position (not where Mcall played him) i think he'd do us a right turn!!

Naw

Does he even have any coaching badges/experience/want to be a coach?

I love him as much as the next Motherwell fan. But, injuries have taken their toll and he done at this level I think.

Las, Hammell and McManus have all got/are doing their badges. So if we need some player/coaches we can use them.

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/local/13329868._/?

Looks like we are not the only club that struggle with commercial aspects of transfers.

Could be the quickest profit we have turned around, but the key Q is what is Marvin worth and are we likely to take any offer.

My answer is £1m based on nothing more than his promise, but that has been enough for others to be worth multiple millions!

Good news is we do not have to take any offer. For once we are in a position of strength. Q mark is how Marvin would react if we turn down a derisory offer from the likes of Celtic and Leeds.

It will be extremely disappointing to see Marvin moved on after less than half a season at Motherwell. I understand that someone may come in with an offer of 500K etc. however the guy has showed in 4 months that he is capable of stepping up to the plate in the SPL and probably beyond. We will not be doing ourselves any favours by accepting less that 1M for Johnson at the moment. A solid pre-season and season in the SPL will see his value easily rise well over the pitiful amounts that we will be offered for him at the moment. I would like to think that the days of under-selling our players are behind us.

Every club is struggling financially these days. We paid 30k for Marvin and as much as i would love to see him stay for next season as he looks a great player if we get a 500k+ or even a 1 mil offer, there is no way we can refuse that.

McFadden anybody?

no from me sadly

i personally would love to see marvin stay BUT how could we turn down anything between £500,000 and £1m given the fact we signed him for approx £30,000 only a few months ago.

Players always come and go and it would be terrific business by Motherwell if we can turn this type of quick profit.