2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

If yer auld man was in goals, you could easily double that figure, no problem!

He reckons with you at centre half I'd get the golden boot, btw..

There is a theory that we may have a wee bit more this year as some high earners are off the wage bill now. As much as I truly wanted them to succeed here, Lawson and Vigurs wages should bring us a few youngsters with potential. Sutton would likely have been one of the top earners too.

At the AGM earlier in the year it was stated there would be a reduction in the budget. A figure was quoted but whether that has changed since then I don't know.

In terms of having more money to play with, remember though whilst there are plenty going off the books, we've had five or six months where there were several players brought in that weren't originally budgeted for so there is a possibility that may have an impact on this season's budget depending on how they are working things.

Whilst a different manager is now in charge, there's also an argument for saying McGeough had his chance to come Fir Park but chose to decline it, so, jog on. Personally I haven't seen enough of him to know whether his earlier "indiscretion" is worth overlooking.