2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

If we sign someone from QOS, Queens Park, Live etc with potential can we take bets now on who the first poster will be to say something like "expecting better than that", "if we are signing players from the lower leagues then thats where we will end up", "if this is the type of player we are signing we better be ready for a relegation fight again"?!

For one, I am all for it but not everyone will be on board with it

Well I would like to mention a certain left back who was at Queens Park, signed for Dundee United and went to Hull....

Gut feel and a tingling in the baws telling you this or do you have a secret source?

Flow confirmed it'll only be one player coming in tomorrow. I'm going to take a guess at Louis Laing on a 2 year deal!

I will be happy with Laing signing. Became steadier as the season progressed and that I think in part seems to with forming a good relationship with McManus and playing together. Tendency to throw a bomb scare tackle/header all the same but the more time he gets the tendency will lessen I think (hope).

Sounds like we will be signing Long and Ainsworth then also - maybe just not today wellfan10?

Ainsworth is a bit meh for me very hit and miss. Mc Donald yes please but don't burst the bank not another McFadden who let's face it regardless of the love wasn't a great signing. However Laing can be a real money spinner for us so yeas and no pissy 1 or 2 year deal. Do a Utd and get 3/5 min.

Ainsworth is a bit meh for me very hit and miss. Mc Donald yes please but don't burst the bank not another McFadden who let's face it regardless of the love wasn't a great signing. However Laing can be a real money spinner for us so yeas and no pissy 1 or 2 year deal. Do a Utd and get 3/5 min.

When Ainsworth is on, he is one of the biggest weapons anywhere in this league. Barraclough just needs to work out how to get consistency out of him. If we can get him, it will be a major plus IMO.

Ainsworth is a player that can make games worth watching. Was more than a bit disappointed with him first half of last season but certainly love to keep him provided he keeps putting a shift in.

Laying confirmed yet, not a bad signing if so. Rough around edges but definitely signs of potential.

Think it'll be Laing I would imagine McDonald will be weighing his options up before he commits to anything,as for ainsworth as its been said brilliant when he's on his game a waste of space when he's not. I'd still have him though

I'm one of the people who was so annoyed and frustrated with Ainsworths midseason performances that I didn't want to see him in a Motherwell jersey post February or so.

But the last two months he was great. And he does have great ability. So for all my slavering id be happy to see a 2 - 3 year contract given to him. Then during one of his hot patches we would punt him for a few bob.

Use him as the fast mobile striker, and limit his defensive commitments and we may see the best of him.

Would far rather see him causing defences problems than Moore. We know he has the pace, and we know he can finish.