2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Here's a link to a YouTube of his goals from 2014, give a flavour of the type of player he is. I think he is in the mould of Erwin, except smaller but perhaps bulkier. Needs a good pre-season to ensure he is sharp. By the looks of it. Could be a good signing. Remember both McDonald, Sutton & Higdon were hardly prolific before they joined us.

• Like 1

Agree that its getting tiresome writing off pkayers before they've kicked a ball and club snobbery etc.

We got Johnson from a running club and Henrik Ojamaa from the dustbin Ffs.

Good luck to the boy.

Welcome aboard.

Interesting signing. Looks like he has the attributes we are looking for. The fact that he is coming back from a serious injury maybe puts some perspective on the Clarkson signing. Quietly satisfied at how we are going about our business so far.

Interesting signing. Looks like he has the attributes we are looking for. The fact that he is coming back from a serious injury maybe puts some perspective on the Clarkson signing. Quietly satisfied at how we are going about our business so far.

It took him a long time to get back match fit. He still didnt look as sharp as prior to his injury. He then seemed to go a bit sulky, Maybe he was frustrated with his form or fitness, I don't know.

He's got something about him though. I hope you can get him back to his best.

Well said Richie. Just waiting on the 'my cousin is York fan and he's gash' statement.

Small thing, looks like he takes penalties. Good sign, since Handsome left.

Of and if you don't start smiling don't blame us for getting called Posh Spice.

Just back in from FP purchasing my ST and saw Barra & Flow meeting and greeting what looked like a youngish player and agent outside the POD before going in the players entrance. Didn't recognise the potential signing or agent though.

• Like 1

So thats Fletcher, Clarkson and Moore up top with Bara wanting two players for each position so one more new face to come in terms of forwards. Fletcher feels like a similar signing to Chalmers, young with talent but injury prone- wish them both the best

Mackin will possibly be cover up front as well so that maybe it for forwards at the moment. Good luck to Fletcher. Looks like the type of player we should be signing.

So thats Fletcher, Clarkson and Moore up top with Bara wanting two players for each position so one more new face to come in terms of forwards. Fletcher feels like a similar signing to Chalmers, young with talent but injury prone- wish them both the best

Not injury prone. Just the one serious injury. It came from a very nasty tackle v Portsmouth, a game which also ended the season of another player.

Chalmers is clearly back up to Hammell. Looks like Fletcher will be a first pick based on his squad number.