2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

So that is Kieran Kennedy, Jackson Irvine and hopefully Skippy + 1 goalie

That would be a fairly strong squad. Would be happy with that.

I reckon you can forget McDonald and the Irvine chat has come from one Ross County fan on P&B. I wouldn't get your hopes up on those two...
  • Like 1

I reckon you can forget McDonald and the Irvine chat has come from one Ross County fan on P&B. I wouldn't get your hopes up on those two...

Why can we forget Skippy? He enjoys his time at the Well and unless something special comes around for him, then I would not be at all surprised to see his return.............

Why can we forget Skippy? He enjoys his time at the Well and unless something special comes around for him, then I would not be at all surprised to see his return.............

The fact we've already signed three strikers and have only two centre halfs on the books and one recognised goalkeeper would suggest to me that our money would be better spent elsewhere...

If by 9 times out of 10, you mean 'deletes his old tweets so he looks right', then aye, carry on.

That boy is a pure nugget

Correct, the guy is full of shite.

His "exclusives" come minutes after being confirmed from various other sources. As for his "Player X will earn £5k p/w" chat, pulled straight from his game of Football Manager no doubt.

Correct, the guy is full of shite.

His "exclusives" come minutes after being confirmed from various other sources. As for his "Player X will earn £5k p/w" chat, pulled straight from his game of Football Manager no doubt.

He is always the first one I see to be fair. Can't see any other sources reporting Kennedy before he did on a quick glance.

He is always the first one I see to be fair. Can't see any other sources reporting Kennedy before he did on a quick glance.

When i see a picture of the player on the official site wearing a well top and looking forward to playing for us then it will be confirmed, not before

• Like 1

The fact we've already signed three strikers and have only two centre halfs on the books and one recognised goalkeeper would suggest to me that our money would be better spent elsewhere...

Would you not like to see Skippy return ?

I don't disagree with your other points. But I feel we need an experienced moaning faced git to gee up the younger players and kick some backsides if things are not going well - Skippy fits the bill. Not forgetting he is actually a decent wee footballer into the bargain.

Not saying it will happen - just would not rule it out.

I still harbour hopes of Skippy signing. Should probably prepare myself for disappointment then.

It would be a massive coup if we do manage to sign him, and could also be the difference between a poor season and an, er,.... average one!

I think it would be great signing, but I don't think it will make or break our season.

More interested in strengthening our midfield right now. Of course, we could slot Skippy into that advanced role. With four first team strikers on the books now, it's less of a priority.

Would anyone bet on any of the strikers scoring more than 5 goals?

I think we still need another striker.

I wouldn't bet on Skippy for more than 5 goals given his strike rate last season.

However, I'd take the bet that says at least one of the four others scores more than 5.

• Like 1