2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Cummins had a few honking games for us but when he first came into the team had a few good games as well. Not as inept as some Motherwell fans remember.

Irrespective of what we think of them, good to see most of the players we released have picked up clubs at a decent level...

Cummins had a few honking games for us but when he first came into the team had a few good games as well. Not as inept as some Motherwell fans remember.

Irrespective of what we think of them, good to see most of the players we released have picked up clubs at a decent level...

He was never good enough to be a first team player and appears his attitude when on loan to Ayr and Stirling Albion was shocking at best. I am sure their fans laughed at how poor he was.

McDonald could be the difference between a difficult season at the bottom and pushing for top 6. Would be a great signing, however I am anything but confident of it happening!

I like Skippy, but I don't think he's that influential - especially as our biggest failings tend to be in defence.

I like Skippy, but I don't think he's that influential - especially as our biggest failings tend to be in defence.

His timely signing and goals had a fair influence on us (just) finishing above St Mirren last season if you ask me