2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I'm sure last time one of the reasons Samson didn't join was he was told by McCall that Hollis was getting his chance as No1 and he would be No2. (Would put me off playing 2nd fiddle to holocaust Hollis to be fair)

Killie then guaranteed him the no1 spot and he joined them. That plus I don't think we were overly impressive in our approach as mentioned by OTF.

He was decent at St Mirren but shite at Killie.... Not sure if I want him tbh.

Wonder what deal fell through as flow said that the deal that was supposed to happen before Saturday had fell through

You should get a job in the Scottish media circuit....because that isn't what Flow said:

Alan Burrows ‏@Alan_Burrows

@Del1589 Not yet mate - Hoped to have another in before today's game but that's not going to happen now; more likely next week.

To me that means it is going to take a bit longer, but hopefully next week; certainly not that it's fallen through.

You should get a job in the Scottish media circuit....because that isn't what Flow said:

Alan Burrows ‏@Alan_Burrows

@Del1589 Not yet mate - Hoped to have another in before today's game but that's not going to happen now; more likely next week.

To me that means it is going to take a bit longer, but hopefully next week; certainly not that it's fallen through.

Okay then sorry a got something wrong

Twardzik is a much better goalie than Samson imo.

No he's not the level of pishness between the 2 is about even. We can do a lot better but the choice of available suitable keepers is limited. That said the season starts a week on Saturday so we need somebody in ASAP.