2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

So when Pearo is fit who will start with Keith Lasley? If we started with Las & Grimshaw it would be a very defensive central midfield indeed. I too am unsure about Taylor's probable role.

It's not for us to ponder, that's why Baraclough is employed, he gets to see people day in day out after all.

The most significant part of this signing for me is not that've identified and secured a player able to hold down a significant position within one of the world's biggest teams youth setup. More importantly we have now got a route/contact into that team and if this loan is successful the possibility of a few more.

I recall over the weekend a conversation on the radio about Ryan Christie's move to Celtic. The pundits all claimed he would raise his game playing alongside better players. As much as Leach and Cadden may be further down the pecking order, they will also get to see what it takes to mix it with what Manchester United can cherry pick, ultimately that has to be a bonus for us in the long run.

Out of the 92 senior teams in England and 40 odd up here, safe to say at least 100 would welcome his loan move to their club.

Christ, some on here would find fault if Barcelona gave us Messi for 10 ginger bottles.

• Like 1

On the Chariman's blog today, I noticed the quote "And when the club repays the loans, ownership will transfer from Les Hutchison to the society.." So it does seem that it's the club that is servicing the loan. However, we really do need some clarity on the exact nature of the financing.

. Interest free loan from Les remember???? No servicing needed.

Yeah it's the lack of clarity which is causing confusion and probably one reason why some people haven't joined up yet . Club/society/les need too clear all this up so fans are confident in the process . The Les interview last week has puzzled many fans . A joint statement / meeting would be helpful with a Q and A session afterwards .

Yeah it's the lack of clarity which is causing confusion and probably one reason why some people haven't joined up yet . Club/society/les need too clear all this up so fans are confident in the process . The Les interview last week has puzzled many fans . A joint statement / meeting would be helpful with a Q and A session afterwards .

To be fair, the Society have held several meetings at which (I'm told) they've been more than happy to answer anyone's questions. The trouble is not all of us can get to those meetings, and there's still no way for us to watch live or after the fact.

The bosman might be Adam hammil released from Huddersfield decent player

Hammil was released before the window closed so is a free agent. I was going to post his name as a possibility but given he is a winger didn't think we would be looking at him.

I have read Thistle are the team looking at him. Also linled to Barnsley and a couple of others according to this:

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-huddersfield-town-wideman-adam-9981451

Does the reference to bosman not mean that it refers to someone currently under contract whose contract will end in the near future. My guess is that a pre-contract agreement might be made with the Irish midfielder we are reported to be interested in.

No it refers to a player who's contract has now ran out and is available for a free.