2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

He plays for a second division US team.

I was about to say he is in the same league as Omar Daley but Daley has actually dropped down another level and plays for the mighty Oklahoma now in the third level of US football!

Out of interest had a wee look who plays in the same league as Mensing - Nacho Novo, Wilson Palacios...and Freddy Abu! Champ legend!

If I remember rightly McGhee got rid of Mensing as quickly as possible during his first spell in charge when it became obvious he was never going to have the athleticism McGhee was looking for. He always seemed to play better for Accies against us than he had ever done for us.

He seemed to have slowed up but still had a decent game when we played Livingston a few years ago but I'm still amazed he's got a team in US.

Haven't seen him since he left Cardiff but that is a decent shout. I do think that McGhee will do down the experienced route if possible this month.

Edit - he's seemingly set for Aberdeen.

Cowie getting slated by Wigan fans on Twitter...does not seem like they will miss him one bit! I always liked the look of him at Inverness but that was 6 odd years ago and he is 33 in a months time. Certainly has experience but does he still have the legs?

If I remember rightly McGhee got rid of Mensing as quickly as possible during his first spell in charge when it became obvious he was never going to have the athleticism McGhee was looking for. He always seemed to play better for Accies against us than he had ever done for us.

He seemed to have slowed up but still had a decent game when we played Livingston a few years ago but I'm still amazed he's got a team in US.

The team is in the NASL - a 12 team second US tier. It's probably not as high quality as the current Scottish Championship, so not a bad place for him to be.

Malpas signed him from St Johnstone after they knocked us out the Scotish cup quarter final at FP ,and thankfully Mo got the sack after nearly getting us releGated, and McGhee never rated him or gave him a chance

He signed Step Hughes........ironic that Mensing is still playing

Haven't seen him since he left Cardiff but that is a decent shout. I do think that McGhee will do down the experienced route if possible this month.

Edit - he's seemingly set for Aberdeen.

Strange because I thought Aberdeen were closing in on Stuart Bannigan at Partick.

Central midfielder playing for Carlisle today, Dicker.

Commentator said he's moving up North soon potentially. Sounded like a transfer on the go.

I'm putting 2 & 2 together obviously but could he be a shout??

Killie are speaking to him. From the Carlisle website.