2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Or he's just showing off that he might not know when the window closes, but he has learned the rule about English loan spells.

Should that, and your previous dig, not really be directed more towards Dempster than Burrows? She was Chief-Exec at the time was she not?

• Like 1

If we were looking for a striker for the first team, I'd be interested in Goodwillie but no reason for him to swap Aberdeen's bench for ours. And would he play ahead of Moult or McDonald..?

Certainly better than McDonald, mcdonald runs about for half an hour then he's done and has the odd good game

Reid is a journeyman who came in on a short term deal and did okay. He then scored a goal of some significance in what should really have been his final game and somehow managed to gain a two year deal out of it. Lazy management by the guy in charge at the time and a sign that he had been in the job too long. Reid was perhaps worth a year after his initial performances and the Pittodrie goal which may have increased our budget, but given we then signed Josh Law who has turned out to be a reasonable right back, he became surplus to requirements. The off field issues cannot have helped matters either.

Good luck to him. Hope he sorts his life and career out and finds a club at his level to take him on.

Should that, and your previous dig, not really be directed more towards Dempster than Burrows? She was Chief-Exec at the time was she not?

Not unless it was Dempster who recently tweeted the wrong time for this window to close.

I didn't, however, expect anyone to take what I posted seriously. I actually hate the window and think it's only 2nd to the Bosman in messing up our game (maybe 2nd equal with all seated grounds). Idiotic rules and fake excitement.

Not unless it was Dempster who recently tweeted the wrong time for this window to close.

I didn't, however, expect anyone to take what I posted seriously. I actually hate the window and think it's only 2nd to the Bosman in messing up our game (maybe 2nd equal with all seated grounds). Idiotic rules and fake excitement.

Fair enough weeyin, but you've made reference to the Grella thing twice in the past day. Gives the impression it's stuck in your craw a bit.

• Like 1

Cant argue one bit with all the players binned. Good piece of management, must be freeing up a half decent wedge!!

Gomis wont be costing us too much and he's a player I highly rated when at Dundee Utd. Like to see another midfielder and defender before deadline.