2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Law has done ok this season but he is not good enough for SPL level. Then again, we are very unlikely to be that level next season.

Fully expect us to have a more than good enough replacement in the development squad. Step forward Luke Watt!

• Like 1

We need a new right back next season. Law has been better there than in midfield but he's still not good enough.

This. As much as many have come to 'appreciate' Law, it's the mediocrity of players like Law into the squad that has caused our pool of players to become diluted in terms of ability.

I don't dislike Law and wish him no ill will, but to regain a solid footing as at least an average SPFL Premiership club, we need a bit of a clear out and he is one that isn't good enough.

• Like 1

I would keep Law, maybe didn't start the season well but I think at right back he's done a solid job and in a squad of right backs he's made the position his own. Hopefully Luke Watt pushes for the place next season and if he's better he will get the position.

But Law offers more versatility than Ramsden or Reid so I would keep him as a useful squad player.

Doesn't look ready to me. Probably needs a season as understudy but first choice might be a leap for him.

I don't see how making him sit on a bench every Saturday is going to make him any more ready.

If he's good enough, get him in the team. I would assume the management feel he is, considering he got a 3-year deal, so let's give him a run in the side. It's worked for a number of young defenders in the past. Hammell, Paul Quinn, Mark Reynolds to name a few.

Law has done ok (otherwise known as being the least shite of the back 4), but I'd get rid, along with Ramsden & Reid.

Like a lot have said - he has done a solid enough job. But, I don't think he has been good enough enough of the time for the level we should be playing at.

Hard one though - let him and go and end up with someone worse or sign him up and then maybe not have budget for someone else.

I'll drive him there, don't even want paying.

I'm happy to share petrol costs if you want.

Josh Law impressed me to at the start of the season but he fell away and although RB is his best position, he has been mediocre at best there. In the last few games he's been poor and at least partly culpable in a few goals that we lost. He was anonymous at Hamilton.

No harm to the lad but best for both parties that he moves on. Premiership looks to be above his level.

No quotes, so take it for what you will, but the article went on to say Erwin is focussing on keeping us up for now rather than himself. To me, that says he is waiting to decide at the end of the season.

Yes, thats what you call evading the question.

You can't blame him really. I wouldn't be rushing to tie myself to a club for three years when there's a chance i'd be spending those three years outwith the SPFL.

You can if he doesn't know what he's doing or how good he is/will be. Is he destined for bigger things or will he overestimate his capabilities? He'd not be the first young player to get this wrong - Alan Martin or Tom Hately anyone.