2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Seriously whats the deal with nathan thomas? one cameo appearance and now apparently not with us. Whats the story there? Im just curious about what happened, just all a bit strange. A fall out perhaps?

Seriously whats the deal with nathan thomas? one cameo appearance and now apparently not with us. Whats the story there? Im just curious about what happened, just all a bit strange. A fall out perhaps?

During that one appearance, he tackled himself and ended up chewing the turf. That could be a factor.

During that one appearance, he tackled himself and ended up chewing the turf. That could be a factor.

I did witness that also. I was just curious about the situation more than anything else to be honest. If hes been told to leave because he is gash, fair enough with me.

Well, we will develop the boy for the next couple of years and Celtic can hand over a million or two when they want him for their first team squad.

Hopefully.

When McDonald left he had scored 45 goals in 111 starts and he was ready to make an impact wherever he ended up. If Erwin leaves before he even puts a decent half season together for us he will be taking a big step backwards.

Agree with that. The gaffer is obviously keen on giving him first team football and helping him develop. A move to a team like Celtic will see him back in the U20s and the odd appearance in the League Cup.

Thomas got told he can go a few weeks ago, questionable attitude "allegedly"

Shortest term signing in my living memory

Makes sense as to why Plymouth were keen to bump him at the last hour on deadline day despite being 'highly rated'.

Ramsden, Vigurs and Carswell all looking for new clubs according to PFA Scotland.

http://www.clyde1.com/sport/news/motherwell-trio-moving-on/#.VVRe5J94bco.twitter

interesting why they would have been told when we don't know what league we will be in next season,

I like Ramsden can play a couple of positions and always commited. someone will pick him up,

Vigurs just on a whole never really gelled with the club or we made the mistake of not using him to the best of his abilities, was excited when we singed him.

Carswell is a shame that he never managed to maintain that midfield position, seemed like a decent prospect that gave his all when he played regularly in the team.

It would appear that Leeds are also in for Lee Erwin. Would love him to stay but with every other day that passes and every other club that is mentioned it looks less and less likely.

Not the finished article granted, but he has the attributes to do very well in the game. Typical for us - he comes on to a game on on the radar literally a couple of months before his contract is due up.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/05/13/report-leeds-send-scouts-to-watch-celtic-linked-lee-erwin-after/?

Agreed the longer it goes without Lee signing the more clubs are paying attention. Maybe he's holding out to see what league we are in but with that, if he delivers to keep us in the top flight that will only attract even more.

I reckon he's off which annoying as it is, it's the nature of football for the smaller clubs to lose their best (young) players to bigger ones.

Questions will need to be asked however if once again we lose a great young prospect for nothing!

What about a development fee? If sevco can get 200k for a player that hardly kicked a ball for them then what can we get? A pittance I suspect.