2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Would solve the midfield cover that we are looking for and baraclough will know what he is like

You are really clever at " expanding " things on here. Its on twitter so it must be a fact.

Then the assumption that Baraclough knows him and would solve the midfield cover needed.

How did we ever get to know the facts before twitter?.

You are really clever at " expanding " things on here. Its on twitter so it must be a fact.

Then the assumption that Baraclough knows him and would solve the midfield cover needed.

How did we ever get to know the facts before twitter?.

And might you perhaps be guilty of reading a post and interpreting it the wrong way ?

Ahh, Molloy, Murphy and Keegan with a midfield of Kerr, Fitzpatrick and Fagan - what a team that was.

The most cringe worthy moment I ever experienced was us losing to St Mirren(?) in a game where we were 2-0 up and someone screaming a Keegan "go have a heart attack and die" - Keegan looked round at the guy in shock.

Goalkeeping being what it is, with limited opportunities for 2nd choices, there has to be a boat load of quality like Ruddy and Randolph out there looking for a run in a first team somewhere. I was hoping our new GK coach would already have some ideas of where guys like that can be found.

I'm quite surprised that the management still haven't got a goalie in, you'd think it would be one of the main priorities. As it stands we are going into next season with last seasons No.2, which just isn't right. Hopefully good things come to those that wait, but seems a strange one not to give a new goalie at least one pre-season game (to get to know your new team mates).