2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

aye i was impressed with there number 9 he did look a good player,id rather we had taken a chance on someone like that than bring clarkson back.

We did take a chance, though. We brought in Moult and Fletcher - both lower league players with a goal scoring pedigree.

Hopefully he big number 9 made it onto our bus for the trip home.

So much for the scouting system, didn't look like Laing had been prepped at all on the threat this boy offered.

Who knows? But as any manager will tell you, there is a world of difference between preparation and execution.

Twitter has the guy who was sitting with the team as striker Theo Robinson, and Wikipedia doesn't rate him. Would be surprised if we signed another striker, but wouldn't be surprised if this was the caliber of we did.

Interesting. It was reported yesterday that he was training with Hibs.

Beggars belief if we're signing another striker.

I know some folk on here have decided some people's careers are over after literally a handful of games but I'd hope the manager, and the club, would have more sense. Where's the trust and faith in Fletcher, Moult, etc to bed themselves in and make a name for themselves?

Twitter has the guy who was sitting with the team as striker Theo Robinson, and Wikipedia doesn't rate him. Would be surprised if we signed another striker, but wouldn't be surprised if this was the caliber of we did.

Aye, very good. :lol:

As for signing another striker; are we forgetting that Fletcher is injured and we're not aware of when he'll be back yet?

Would you have signed Marvin based on his before coming here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Johnson_(footballer,_born_1990)