2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Why? The database is the largest scouting tool in the world created by a mix of professional scouts, members of club boards, a couple of managers, fans who are studying to become pro Scouts and normal fans.

Because I've seen 40 year olds with a beer belly and half a knee run games up against the kind of flash cunts in pink boots highly rated by FM.
  • Like 1

With Craig Reid playing in the U20's, I take it we're not going to get rid of him. I have a feeling that we not see anyone confirmed tonight, unless it's a loan.

I don't know where the Dutch players stories have come from but makes me wonder why they haven't been able to get a club before today or have they been holding out hoping we'd offer a little more dosh?

Just hope that we are making sure that whoever comes in covers the weaker areas and not another striker......

Did notice Wee Dan ain't involved with the U20's tonight, so could he be heading out the door?

With Craig Reid playing in the U20's, I take it we're not going to get rid of him. I have a feeling that we not see anyone confirmed tonight, unless it's a loan.

I don't know where the Dutch players stories have come from but makes me wonder why they haven't been able to get a club before today or have they been holding out hoping we'd offer a little more dosh?

Just hope that we are making sure that whoever comes in covers the weaker areas and not another striker......

Did notice Wee Dan ain't involved with the U20's tonight, so could he be heading out the door?

Re. Twardzik - looks more like the players actually counted as 1st teamers are being given a couple of days holiday (not including Reid). No Clarkson, Thomas, Kennedy either...all played the last U20 game.