2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Stopped watching mutv a while back but if he was previously nominated alongside Andreas Pereira for club poty, he must be decent.

As an aside, I think Motherwell must be close to having a bigger first team squad than Man Utd.

Going by the website we have 21 + Robinson + Grimshaw. Not too big really.

I have a feeling he'll be playing at right back. Lasley is a stick on, Pearson is on the mend and Bara has brought in Jake Taylor.

Given Baraclough's comments, he's been brought in to play in midfield. The fact he can play in defence will simply be a bonus that gives us some more options...

only until Jan? No offence to the boy but not the type of signing that excites me.

When you've got fans who respond to the signing like this, you really must wonder what the point is sometimes...

FWIW, I've found this to be yet another exciting signing. Even Sir Alex and Wenger made signings that were complete duds so I'm sure no-one was deluded enough to expect Baraclough to be 100% with his picks. However, I'm delighted that we haven't simply recycled SPFL journeymen. There is an element of potential and the excitement of the unknown in almost every new signing. Irrespective of league placing, I'm excited by how all of these signings will unfold. As a result, next summer's transfer window could be exciting in terms of the transfer fees that we recoup.