2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

For all those on here who moan about the standard of players we sign............... reference our national team performance this evening and that may help to explain, somewhat, the level of players we get to sign for us. i.e. If the best we have are shite then WTF chance do we have of signing good players?

• Like 1

Looks like Adam Cummins got his big move afterall.

http://www.welshpremier.co.uk/news/WPL101224.ink?newstype=P

Probably about his level.

Blighted by back injury, not many kids can boast Champions League experience given his fine performance in Athens. Better than Fraser Kerr will ever be...

Blighted by back injury, not many kids can boast Champions League experience given his fine performance in Athens. Better than Fraser Kerr will ever be...

Not exactly an endorsement. Both of them were utter dug shite.

Has Fraser signed for West Brom yet? :spiteful:

Always good to get a balanced, well rounded, honest view of a player on this forum...."dug shite" "dross" ha

There's a hell of a lot of top drawer, class act footballing talents with keyboards on here!!

I can head a football. thisGRAEME > Adam Cummins.

He was blighted by being murder.

Not that it would have mattered if he had showed the necessary talent and application, but he also came across as a total ned on his social media at least, and generally far more interested in what Liverpool were up to than whatever was going on at Motherwell. If that's how he behaved in and around the club as well, I can't imagine it helped his prospects.