2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Thats why managers and coaches get paid a decent salary to make these decisions based on their judgement of a players ability and where they will be most effective in the team.

I know. I was just making a useless contribution to the "Fact" debate.

(Seriously though, where is Craig Reid?

:lol: )

It's like a subject no one really wants to talk about

he's never reported as injured, well not for a long time....

on match day at Fir Park, his demeanour would appear that attendance is nothing more than a compulsory requirement.

he'll skulk out of every game before full time, to then sit in his car at the traffic cordon on Fir Park street, desperate to get away from it all, as fans clear out the POD past him

so no doubt back at Killie :read:

Aye, I had read that this morning.

Alleged payment of £185k via Derek Day, an agent, to Barry Hughes, who is unlicensed and says he isnt an agent. Erwin changed agents just before the move. Associating with Barry Hughes was the first mistake. Similar thing happened when McCormack moved from Leeds.

I'm not going to have another dig at Fraser Kerr as I've been there and done that.

However, I'm a firm believer that players will eventually find their level. For me, this will be about Fraser Kerr's level. Look at players that have left in recent times, such as Forbes, Cummins, Angol & McHugh. It's not bad luck that they find themselves where they are. Each of them in their own way done Motherwell a turn at some stage, but they were never ever good enough to make it in a serious way at Fir Park.

Just looking at Yabba's pinned list, there's only one player who has left the club and could be argued has gone to a bigger/higher level (albeit he's being loaned out at present).

Also Yabba, I'm sure the 4 players released last year without clubs have got gigs now as been highlighted on this thread.

ZFA - Leyton Orient

Cummins - Bangor

Lawson - Formartine

Ramsden - Gateshead