Well Up For It!

2015/16 Ins & Outs

Preston's a good opportunity for Grimshaw to put himself in the shop window for English clubs and if he doesn't impress he can always come back here next season.

He improved during his time here but I don't think he's cut out for the championship yet.

If at all possible, Nicky Law would fit perfectly into the current setup. Terrific talent who made a bad decision in terms of career progression,

Heard Law is being courted by top end championship clubs. To be honest it's where he should of went when he left us. Ho hum...

Eight quid is ridiculous!

Based on his spell at Motherwell, it's about £5.50 too much.

• Like 1

Based on his spell at Motherwell, it's about £5.50 too much.

To be fair, I seem to remember he was regarded as having a ton of potential when he joined us... for whatever reason, he just never showed any of it.

To be fair, I seem to remember he was regarded as having a ton of potential when he joined us... for whatever reason, he just never showed any of it.

Late developer?

"Based on his spell at us" that's laughable. He played a grand spanking total of......................59 minutes over six sub appearances, including three where he came on in injury time. How anyone can judge him on that is laughable. Especially when in form McCormack, Clarkson and Porter were playing ahead of him.

"Based on his spell at us" that's laughable. He played a grand spanking total of......................59 minutes over six sub appearances, including three where he came on in injury time. How anyone can judge him on that is laughable. Especially when in form McCormack, Clarkson and Porter were playing ahead of him.

:lol:

Did you get that information from yer spreadsheet you absolute bellend?

Had a quick look on soccerbase. Based on you writing off Moult after his first start, I thought it may have been a flippant comment :evilgrin:

• Like 2

He definitely looks a "hot" prospect!!

Is he any good at playing the Balti the right player? lol

• Like 1

He definitely looks a "hot" prospect!!

Mods? Please?

• Like 2

Chances of him making it in the premiership are nan.

• Like 1

anyone else impressed wi the Stranraer keeper Max Currie last sunday? Looked a prospect at only 18. And we released him last summer!!!!

"I can understand why Stranraer lie so lowly,

They could save a lot of points by signing Hib's goalie"

If at all possible, Nicky Law would fit perfectly into the current setup. Terrific talent who made a bad decision in terms of career progression,

Not what his bank manager says tho