2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

By my reckoning that's five wages off the wage bill (or at least whatever we were paying towards Grimshaw's and Taylor's wages and some of Clarkson's wages) but I'd be happy to just see one or maybe two new faces brought in. Given what Robinson, Twardzik and Taylor contributed, do they really need replaced? Clarkson at least has one assist to his name...

Have we just Loaned Robinson & Clarky out til the end of their contracts then?

Robinson signed for Port Vale permanently.

I think you're right with Clarkson though, I don't think we'll be seeing him again and he'll be released once his loan finishes.

Unfortunately, I think moving on is the right move for Clarky - I was OK with him coming back but that was before we'd signed about 40 other strikers, it was clear he wasn't going to get a chance. A great servant to the club over the years but I think the championship is probably his level now.

In terms of forward cover, we are ironically a wee bit light now - with Mackin and Moore out on loan, that only leaves us with Skippy, Moult and Fletcher. Faddy may sign on until the summer but realistically what can he offer?