2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I'm sure dicker has been linked with Kilmarnock but that could be dead in the water now that lockinho has resigned

Almost certainly, the likes of Killie, Dundee United Partick and Hamilton will be panicking and so its likely we will see a flurry of signings tomorrow.

Unless killie have been planning locke's departure behind the scenes, I doubt they'll be making wholesale changes tomorrow. Hamilton will sell somebody and replace him with five Spanish diddies, and utd will sign about 7.

We'll reject a 50k bid from rangers for Marv, and sign another one of skippy/mick/pearo's pals.

If Locke had stayed at Killie, even for another month, I would have been pretty confident of avoiding the drop, even if we had not added to our squad With hindsight that was ever going to happen. As such, we probably do need to add a couple of players to give ourselves the best chance of avoiding the drop. No real reason to panic buy.though. The level of player we can afford or who would look for a move to a club of our standing, is just as likely to be available as a free agent after the window closes.

Guess it depends if we're looking for stop gaps, or if we're going to try another Marvin/moult type deal.

This time last year there were no substantial rumours either. There were a million names flying around Twitter, but none of them happened (argentine keeper, Hungarian winger, mcgeady!) but Straker, Laing, long, Thomas, grant, and Johnson were all under wraps until the last minute (literally) and I'd expect the same strategy tomorrow. We also came close to a few that collapsed, so tomorrow will be interesting.

Does anyone know any of the names we lost out on last year?

Guess it depends if we're looking for stop gaps, or if we're going to try another Marvin/moult type deal.

This time last year there were no substantial rumours either. There were a million names flying around Twitter, but none of them happened (argentine keeper, Hungarian winger, mcgeady!) but Straker, Laing, long, Thomas, grant, and Johnson were all under wraps until the last minute (literally) and I'd expect the same strategy tomorrow. We also came close to a few that collapsed, so tomorrow will be interesting.

Does anyone know any of the names we lost out on last year?

Do you think we will get MCGeady this time?

And the BBC never talks shite.

5pm tomorrow it is then...

Oh aye, I agree. More an example of how little interest the BBC or SKY has in getting their facts straight about Scottish football. And to be honest with you, BBC annoys me more. SKY have to tailor their approach to their customers. BBC is supposed to be a public service broadcaster...

Bit off topic but the BBC news really grinds my gears. Public broadcasting service my arse. Agendas galore. God help us if their outputs were all we had to form considered opinions from, politically, ethically, economically, religiousl, sportingly. At least forums allow anyone who fancies the opportunity to share their tuppenceworth, however disparate their views are.

Rant over.

Anyways, can we just sign someone please.

• Like 1