2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

He seems a solid signing but, with the exception of Wullie P, I always have difficulty coping with the stain of the Jambos on any of our player. Probably a generational thing.

I wouldn't say its generational, I'd imagine most of us here had to deal with the stain that was Callum Elliot.

going by the hearts forums he's apparently passed his sell by date, he oftens gets caught on the ball, give stupid free kicks away and contract runs til june 2017. Basically not good enough for them, now they are destined to bigger things.

Time will tell, but at least its someone in who can play midfield.

He seems a solid signing but, with the exception of Wullie P, I always have difficulty coping with the stain of the Jambos on any of our player. Probably a generational thing.

There is a Hearts v Motherwell game on youtube where there are so many ex-payers on either side it looks like the teams just swapped jerseys..

going by the hearts forums he's apparently passed his sell by date, he oftens gets caught on the ball, give stupid free kicks away and contract runs til june 2017. Basically not good enough for them, now they are destined to bigger things.

Time will tell, but at least its someone in who can play midfield.

Apparently depending on the outcome of the conversation with McFadden, it will be one or two more new faces we hope to bring in...

I don't think he will be anymore than occasional backup so if hI'm signing blocks a move for someone who would walk straight into the team, or is a long term younger signing then I wouldn't be so keen.

The club think we button up the back.

He was never going to MLS. Basically a months trial with us and he either signs or comes up with a reason to not go the US and retires.

Not only was he going to the MLS, but I heard from a reasonably reliable source that if the move happened, he was intending to up sticks and move the family there too.

The club think we button up the back.

He was never going to MLS. Basically a months trial with us and he either signs or comes up with a reason to not go the US and retires.

He should only be offered a deal to end of season if we have explored all avenues and can't replace him with similar or better quality. This whole faddy pantomime is getting tiresome

Apparently we are going to be chatting with faddy about an extended deal as it doesn't look like he's moving to America

Not only was he going to the MLS, but I heard from a reasonably reliable source that if the move happened, he was intending to up sticks and move the family there too.

I always thought that the MLS deal would fall by the wayside and I suspect he has unfinished business at the mighty Well. I have always had a dream that Faddy would lift the Scottish Cup in a Well shirt before he retires.

• Like 2

Gomis might turn out to be the right player at the right time

As business model / strategy goes, so far in this transfer window we have not brought in a prospect or sold anyone.

Is very much what I'm hoping. There's something about the team at the moment that just isn't quite right in terms of balance. It's almost there, but it feels like we've almost been there for over a year now. Decent player, with the players we've already got, on paper looks good.