2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I personally don't think that Steelboy has mentioned that Les's wife is a billionaire enough times.

Did she knock him back once?

She's certainly got him all bent out of shape.

• Like 1

I wonder if Sheikh Mansour had the same critics at Man City..... :sarcastic:

I've got zero interest in Man City but there must be some of their fans who aren't happy to be controlled by a theocratic dictator?

The names that are popping up tugging their forelock because the guy has more money than them don't surprise me in the slightest.

Yes we have a VERY important week ahead of us now. We have to hope and pray we're up for this. Im even going to keep my opinions of Josh Law to myself till this is done and our fate is sealed. And my opinions of Straker,Laing,Long,Twardzik,Carswell etc as well.

Yes we have a VERY important week ahead of us now. We have to hope and pray we're up for this. Im even going to keep my opinions of Josh Law to myself till this is done and our fate is sealed. And my opinions of Straker,Laing,Long,Twardzik,Carswell etc as well.

Spoiler Alert

He THINKS THEY are all SHITE!!!!

• Like 2

Good move for Randolph. Hopefully he gets his chance as no1. Best keeper I've ever seen at Motherwell.

That was a poor mistake from Jamie MacDonald today, possibly caught cold due to Falkirk's dominance in 2nd half. However, he seemingly reserves his best for Hibs games.

Good move for Randolph. Hopefully he gets his chance as no1. Best keeper I've ever seen at Motherwell.

That was a poor mistake from Jamie MacDonald today, possibly caught cold due to Falkirk's dominance in 2nd half. However, he seemingly reserves his best for Hibs games.

Still take him

As was said before, I'm sure he'll be backup to Adrian, but my mate us a huge Hammers fan and their keeper is the only one with pass marks in the team for the last months of the season and I'd be surprised if another club didn't come knocking.

Love to see Ruddy and Randolph as opposing No 1's in the EPL next season.

Is Laing not going back to his parent club though?

He's out of contract and in his pre-match interview said he loved his time at Motherwell and would be interested in a deal.

Of course, that might just have been him saying the right things, but he seemed genuinely impressed about the time he spent with us.

No coincidence that the absolute cuffings stopped when Laing came in. Thought he did very well under pressure at Ibrox and yesterday and seems to have a decent understanding with McManus.

Could do worse than to bring him in permanently. Still young with the potential to develop.

He's out of contract and in his pre-match interview said he loved his time at Motherwell and would be interested in a deal.

Of course, that might just have been him saying the right things, but he seemed genuinely impressed about the time he spent with us.

Wait till he sees the wages we can offer though.