2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Moult, from what I have seen so far, I think might be similar to Sutton in that he will score his goals in patches rather than consistently. However he does bring a lot more to the team than big John in my opinion.

I suspect that's correct. I've not seen enough of Fletcher to form much of an opinion, but it strikes me that we need some back up for the 'nippy wee guy' role that Skippy plays (or at least did in his younger days). We've obviously got a good bit of pace in midfield with Johnson and Lionel, but not much up front. Someone a bit more lively through the middle would offer us a different dimension - as good as Pearson is he can't do it all himself!

Someone a bit more lively through the middle would offer us a different dimension - as good as Pearson is he can't do it all himself!

I think we're being overly hard on Louis Moult. In a lot of the gametime I've seen recently he has received little or no service and what he has received has been scraps. He's suffered in part because Pearo has been asked to play deeper, and he's missed that support. I'm confident if he's given the correct ammunition he'll fire it and hit the target.

Ironic, as you've just delivered a tosser comment.

Derek Weir advised at the AGM that Vigurs was touch and go if he would have to give up football entirely. I'm guessing he probably was told that from a consultant at Rosshall and not a scribbled note from Vigurs mum.

I by no means applaud the guys work ethic when he was here, I did see signs of sublimity but they were few and far between. I seen him as an expensive Ross Forbes. But he was injured and to question the integrity of his character is shite.

It's more of a backup for Skippy rather than Moult. I can't find fault with anything he's done this season, yes, he's been a bit off form recently but that's not necessarily any fault of his own. My point related more to the need for a faster, more agile striker to link up with him (much in the same way as Skippy was first time round, and Dougie Arnott before that).

touch and go if he would need to give up football ? he is doing not to bad ,he started the season with inverurie, then went on to play with inverness and has hardly missed much game time this season, but last season he never kicked a ball for 6 months since xmas for us ,, so as I said in my opinion the mans a wage thieving lazy TOSSER so there you go . that's my opinion

• Like 1

touch and go if he would need to give up football ? he is doing not to bad ,he started the season with inverurie, then went on to play with inverness and has hardly missed much game time this season, but last season he never kicked a ball for 6 months since xmas for us ,, so as I said in my opinion the mans a wage thieving lazy TOSSER so there you go . that's my opinion

are you still saying he didn't need or didn't have a back operation?

are you still saying he didn't need or didn't have a back operation?

either or neither the fact is he downed tools at xmas with a bad back injury ???? but was back playing very quickly in the new season with a miracle cure ,,,, or did he just not fancy having to roll his sleeves up and earn his money ?

• Like 1

Maybe what was being said about Vigurs in public at the AGM and in private were two different stories?

Certainly not unusual for there to be public and private stories, but I'd be surprised if the public story would be a blatant lie.

There's no doubt Vigurs had and continues to have talent by the bucketload, and when he was in the mood turned in some brilliant performances for us with a few absolutely sublime goals and assists.

I have no comment to make on whether or not he feigned injury because only one man knows whether he did or not, but there's no doubt he was a workshy primma donna at times and his lack of effort cost us at crucial times, most notably in Iceland.

I've always been the type of fan who loves the triers over the naturally talented (ultimately prefer both!) so I have no time for Iain Vigurs and hope he is hunted up the road with his tail between his legs tomorrow.

Sure the club said the other deals depended on other things falling into place, so probably meant the other club had to sign someone first (like hearts did with cowie before we got gomis). So those deals will be dead, and we have moved on to free agents.

Surprised there's been no developments on Faddy - would've been a good way to get an extra coupla hundred on the gate today

Is there any evidence of this magic crowd increase happening previously?

As Lobey said, I think people are getting bored of this. From a playing side, it'll be as pointless as the David Clarkson singing.

• Like 3

Is there any evidence of this magic crowd increase happening previously?

As Lobey said, I think people are getting bored of this. From a playing side, it'll be as pointless as the David Clarkson singing.

As much as I love McFadden, I agree with this. Is it worth bringing him back for a few cameo roles at the end of a game every now and then ?

The money would be better spent elsewhere.