2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Talking of former players, anyone been monitoring Hutchinson at Fulham? That'll be his contract up this summer...

He has played less than a dozen matches this season for Fulham, however I remember reading that he had been injured at one point. Not played since the middle of Jan 2016.

Would be surprised to see him leave Fulham for a top end League 1 side. Also wouldnt be shocked if Aberdeen/Hearts/Rangers were sniffing about him...

European football could tempt Hutchinson and we also like to sign former players so why no

Aye, I'm sure he's desperate so take a 75% wage cut so he can play in a couple of qualifying rounds of the Europa League.

• Like 5

What is the position re the Europa League ? I was told on Saturday that if Celtic win the double then it's the Cup Runner Up and not the team who finish 4th that get into the Qualifiers !

What is the position re the Europa League ? I was told on Saturday that if Celtic win the double then it's the Cup Runner Up and not the team who finish 4th that get into the Qualifiers !

http://spfl.co.uk/europe/

As a result of that ranking, Scottish entrants to UEFAs competitions for 2016/17 will be as follows:

Ladbrokes Premiership Champions

Champions League qualifying round 2 (Champions pathway)

Scottish Cup winners*

Europa League qualifying round 2

Ladbrokes Premiership runners-up

Europa League qualifying round 1

Ladbrokes Premiership third place

Europa League qualifying round 1

* If the Scottish Cup is also won by the Premiership champions then the Scottish Cup berth will go to the Premiership runners-up and the fourth-placed club in the Premiership will also qualify for the Europa League.

He has played less than a dozen matches this season for Fulham, however I remember reading that he had been injured at one point. Not played since the middle of Jan 2016.

Would be surprised to see him leave Fulham for a top end League 1 side. Also wouldnt be shocked if Aberdeen/Hearts/Rangers were sniffing about him...

Would hate to see Hutchy turn play for another Scottish team. He could surely get a game for another English team?

I noticed Hunphrey hasn't played for Preston for a while and I don't think Grimshaw has even kicked a ball for them yet!!

So should we keep every player who might go on to become a better player? - even loaning them out costs the parent club and we just don't have cash for that.

Simple solution. Write into the contract that when we free them they can't play for any other team. It would also halve the posts on here. :prankster:

Stats and all that, but Fulham's defence was ranked 23rd in the Championship last season (83 goals conceded) and currently ranked 22nd thanks to an impressive 67 goals conceded so far. Not all Hutchinson's fault, of course, but he hasn't exactly shored it up.

Would hate to see Hutchy turn play for another Scottish team. He could surely get a game for another English team?

I noticed Hunphrey hasn't played for Preston for a while and I don't think Grimshaw has even kicked a ball for them yet!!

That'll be the knee injury that required an operation just after leaving us... nearing fitness he says.

Mixu in the papers saying it wasn't just to do with the injury/picking up the ball thing either. The plot thickens.

I liked Gunning when he was with us but seems to have lost his way a bit in regards fufilling his potential after injury down south.

Aye seems something else completely. The Sun print edition had more quotes from the what looks like the same interview where Mixu said he understood why he did what he did on the park more or less because he couldn't kick it out and didnt want to let the other team advance. Very odd.

There's a bit of chat on P&B that Craig Moore has been offered a new contract. He's scored around 11 goals for Ayr this year and won their young player of the year award.

If true I would imagine it's a 1 year deal so he'll have make an impression in the first 6 months of next season.

If McGhee thinks he is good enough, then I'd be pleased to see Moore get another year.

Back in the U20s, I used to think he had a better chance than Erwin, primarily due to having a good head on his shoulders to accompany his talent. The injury came at a horrible time and the snippets of his return last season suggested that he had bulked up but was badly in need of a run of games to get up to speed.

Would be interesting to see how sharp he'd look after a successful season with Ayr and a preseason under McGhee.

As an aside, if we've offered him a deal and he opts to move on I guess we'd be entitled to compensation.

As an aside, if we've offered him a deal and he opts to move on I guess we'd be entitled to compensation.

This may be exactly why we have offered him a deal. If we don't he will leave for nothing. It might be a minimal offer that he won't accept but allows us to claim compensation.