2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

It reads up there, we didn't offer McDonald anything.

We have to offer Laing a deal, looks right good IMO

I read this piece assuming Skippy would be one of the individuals they would be having a conversation with:

“Some of the lads who arrived during January / February certainly impressed and aided in our league survival, and we would be keen to keep them on. However, we still need to have a conversation with either the individuals or their parent clubs to see what is possible.

I read this piece assuming Skippy would be one of the individuals they would be having a conversation with:

That indicates they need to ask the club if they are allowed back, or the players if they wanna come back to me.

Skippy has no club, surely he would been on the offered list? but I can see yer thinking if they haven't offered anything but are thinking of it.

I think the decisiosn on the squad are fair enough and probably what we expected. Will be a good freshen up to the place come August.

Few comments:

Skippy - Clearly would love him to stay. But, always made it pretty clear he was only here for the short term and he did very well. He mentioned early on another go in England or back to Oz. Apparently Wigan are in for him.

Sutton - Thought he would be off but as many have said, if we set up the team to benefit him he will get us goals. Happy enough if he signs up.

Erwin - Clearly would love to keep him. But, we'll see I suppose.

Ainsworth - Again, would love to keep him. Hopefully he is settled and stays.

The loanees - Laing I would like to see back. Grant also. Long, if he can perform like he did in the Rangers games, I would welcome back BUT I would like us to also be looking around elsewhere for better options.

The others - For various reasons, time for them to move on I reckon.

• Like 1

That indicates they need to ask the club if they are allowed back, or the players if they wanna come back to me.

Skippy has no club, surely he would been on the offered list? but I can see yer thinking if they haven't offered anything but are thinking of it.

Aye, I just assumed when it mentioned "indivduals" it included Skippy.

Of course, it's quite possible he already has plenty on offer elsewhere - I doubt he'll be lacking any opportunities.

Did we ever officially find out what happened with Nathan Thomas?

Did he have a poor attitude and was asked to leave? Or was he just AWOL? Or was at the club until Sunday and the one year option has not been taken up?

Do we even care?

Did he have a poor attitude and was asked to leave? Or was he just AWOL? Or was at the club until Sunday and the one year option has not been taken up?

Do we even care?

He's removed all mention of us from his Instagram. #ITK

Not sure what happened to him. Wasn't even playing for the reserves in the end. Seemed to fall into a black hole. Was excited to see what he had to offer based on reports from Plymouth fans but perhaps underscores the gulf between their league and ours, despite what some would have us believe

Nothing surprising about the above news, shame about Mchugh and Carswell not being able to step up to the first team but hopefully Moore and Thomas won't go the same way. Would love Skippy back but I don't see it, probably take Laing too

Sadly, we add McHugh and Carswell to a list of unrealised promise - Marc Fitzpatrick, Paul Slane, Ross Forbes.... I hope the new management help Jack Leith and Craig Moore make the grade.

Do we even care?

Think it was a case of a move turning sour with lack of games and lack of a decent crack of the whip.