2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Vukcic tracked Moore 70 yards in the 90th at Ibrox which probably stopped us getting a fourth so I don't think he can tarred with the Vigurs brush.

To be fair, there is about a 50% probability either one's name is correctly spelled in any given post. So there is that similarity.

He had a very young child in his arms in the post-game lap of honour on Sunday. Could be a reason for wanting to head closer to home. He would be a big miss if he were to leave, but he certainly put himself in the shop window with his goals against Rangers.

His missus not from up here?

Sure I recognise her

Vukcic tracked Moore 70 yards in the 90th at Ibrox which probably stopped us getting a fourth so I don't think he can tarred with the Vigurs brush.

He's left. Get over it.....

It's amazing how you in that post show more respect for a former Rangers player who you have prob seen a handful of times to a player who was with our club for 2years. You seriously hold a grudge.

My dad was talking to Ainsworth's missus a couple of weeks ago and she said she was really worried as Lionel's contract was up and nothing had been discussed as yet about a new deal.

She was clued up about the fact the result of the play offs were going to determine whether we would keep him on or not.

Main thing is she said was she loves it here and is desperate to stay!! pretty positive he'll stay put.

My dad was talking to Ainsworth's missus a couple of weeks ago and she said she was really worried as Lionel's contract was up and nothing had been discussed as yet about a new deal.

She was clued up about the fact the result of the play offs were going to determine whether we would keep him on or not.

Main thing is she said was she loves it here and is desperate to stay!! pretty positive he'll stay put.

Loves it or not, i imagine in Aberdeen come in and offer him and extra grand or two a week, he'll be offski

I think Laing would fit the blueprint of the new regime perfectly.

Seems to be a boy with the right attitude and plenty of raw ability. He came onto a good game in recent months to reflect the reputation he had earned at Notts County.

I can see how Laing appears to fit the bill for a developing centre back. He's a tall, strong lad who can tackle. But a lot depends how smart he is. His decision making has been awful in every game he's played. He would be getting far fewer plaudits here if Chris Boyd had taken the chance gifted to him on Sunday. He needs to cut out the mistakes.

• Like 1

He's left. Get over it.....

It's amazing how you in that post show more respect for a former Rangers player who you have prob seen a handful of times to a player who was with our club for 2years. You seriously hold a grudge.

Or he is one of the well fans not impressed by 1970's workrate, or fooled by the odd stepover.

There was a lot of chat about injuries in his interview

But Chalmers has never been at a club with yoga regularly on the fitness menu. Here's hoping.

Notice the press rumours picking up on Louis Laing signing.

With clubs clambering to sign up players early in the transfer window, it's silly season for rumours already. So keep the "my missus was chatting to" and "guess who I had in the back of my taxi" stories coming. Bloody love em!

• Like 2

Jamie Murphy starting to get linked with a couple of championship clubs.

Did we negotiate a sell-on clause for him?

Links down there have said for most of the season that he would be stepping up a division with or without them. Unsure of future clauses & their complex nature, the recent signing of a three year deal means a nice earner for them, that & the original purchase price was considerably lower than reported up here...

For what he left for we should have, but I can't say I'd be entirely surprised if we didn't.

I don't think we have sold a player in the last 15 years that didn't have a sell-on clause. Of course, if someone we sold later moves on a Bosman, I doubt we get anything, but that's just one more way Bosman stuck the knife into the smaller clubs.

There was a lot of chat about injuries in his interview

"I think it was just down to wear and tear after training on Astroturf since I was young but it's all sorted now and I feel fine now."

Another argument against artificial pitches?

Reckon you would be talking decent money to take Murphy these days, United player of the year, players player of the year, goal of the season and a new 3 year deal, they aint letting him go on the cheap.

Sell-on clause on the back of that would be great news! Potentially bring the total closer to what many would have accepted as the "fair price" we hoped for when we sold him.

I go to Uni in Sheffield on block release from work, and after an uneasy start he's been absolutely phenomenal the back half of the season.