2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I think Bara maybe underestimated the standard of Scottish Football and some of his signings reflected that. Lessons learned, so I am hopefull.....and impatient. Did a couple of deals for 'a striker' not fall through in January?

Even if Ainsworth stays, he's suspended for the first 2 games. As is Moore.

I know it's early days but it would be good if we got at least one player in before the end of the week. Other teams have made signings, and they don't have the gaping holes in the squad we do.

We need at least 2 strikers. And good ones at that.

Not to fussed as to when deals are concluded or announced barring a strong preference to have a decent first XI and a few subs on board for the start of pre season to try and hit the ground running. If we can then add to that with some later deals as season start and the deadline approaches all to the good. Certainly want us to be well set to get off to a good start, a bit of early confidence can do wonders for a season.

I think Bara maybe underestimated the standard of Scottish Football and some of his signings reflected that. Lessons learned, so I am hopefull.....and impatient. Did a couple of deals for 'a striker' not fall through in January?

The rumour in January was that we were close to signing Lyle Taylor. Think Partick Thistle are currently struggling to agree terms.

it was Taylor. Heard it a few times.

If yer auld man was in goals, you could easily double that figure, no problem!

I reckon we could probably pitch him to Forfar, he canna be older that Rab Douglas.

I know its a bit academic but does anyone know if ourselves and St Johnstone have managed to reach agreement about John Sutton signing for them early? Supposedly the clubs were "discussing" the situation. As you'll all know Saints need to strengthen their squad earlier than most sides and are getting a wee bit desperate from what i hear.

I heard he signed a pre-contract agreement. As the players are probably still on holiday, I'm sure we are not going to insist he comes back for a few days training. We're also not going to force the other out of contract players to hang about for the sake of seeing out their contract.